Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am having trouble finding OEM crossbars for my 07 Nitro. I went to the junkyard to find them and the guy at the junkyard didn't have any either, which we both thought was strange because we looked at all the nitros. I have searched everywhere and I cannot seem to find them. I have the mounts for it. Any websites that are cheap??

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,638 Posts
Amazon is usually great priced.

Reactions: KansasNitro

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some picture and part of the reason why I am having trouble with universal mounts. Does anyone else have this problem??
IMG_6498.JPG
IMG_6495.JPG

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
i was just going to say your mounting bars are missing( then i read your first post again ), i didn't think about removing the mounting bars, so much easier to keep that part of the roof clean, and looks alot neater.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was just going to say your mounting bars are missing( then i read your first post again ), i didn't think about removing the mounting bars, so much easier to keep that part of the roof clean, and looks alot neater.

yea! Like where did they go?? I bought the truck that way.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,638 Posts
Reactions: Nitrogen

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 3.7L
1,217 Posts
my 2011 did not come with the metal rails. luckily when i purchased my crossbars it came with the rails and they are OEM crossbars/rail kit i purchased. I purchased from either eBay or Amazon

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 3.7L
1,217 Posts
just a heads up... the crossbars make a lot of wind noise driving on the interstate when nothing is mounted to them. since i rarely use mine, i removed them until i need them again.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
well patrick i think i will remove mine as i don't use them, and they are a pain to clean behind.

Reactions: Scar0

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
dodgefan i just clicked on the link in post 5 and it says they have 1 set in stock (complete rails and crossbars) for $149.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Omg I bought Rola racks last week n bars are to short
Now arguing what to do about it
I throw a pick up over the weekend to show the crap that cost me $320 AUD

1 - 20 of 21 Posts