Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Which would you choose?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 3.7L
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've narrowed down to five different 20" wheels i'm looking at for my Nitro. All prices are different but i like all five. I just can't decide. The wheels listed should be in order.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
They are all really nice wheels... I even changed my vote.. Where did you find the choices ?

Reactions: Patrick Lang

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need more votes lol

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I can't vote , already did..... lol

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Guess it's still your decision? Lol

Reactions: Patrick Lang

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've narrowed down to the last three lol

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have to close this. i found out that i can't use some of these rims because they are 10in wide and have -12 offset.
i've been talking to a Nitro owner who has 20x10 with +0 offset and use to use the daystar lift with 265/50R20 Nitto G2 and he did a lot of trimming...more than i want to. i'm gonna try a new vote

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know this post is old, but what kind of tire did you use to make your -12 offset work? Even with a lift, I cannot make that offset work on my Nitro. I'm at wit's end with trying to make it work.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know this post is old, but what kind of tire did you use to make your -12 offset work? Even with a lift, I cannot make that offset work on my Nitro. I'm at wit's end with trying to make it work.
I have not yet ordered wheels yet, things keep coming up every time i try to order wheels. just did a good bit of work last month or so on my nitro. i've also found a better set of wheels for a better price. still 20x9 -12 wheel
i currently have the Rough Country 2.5-2" (jeep liberty KK) lift kit with a .5" clevis spacer added to the front and a added coil spring insulator to the rear as well as JBA UCA's. currently looking to upgrade to Fox Coilovers and FOX rear shocks.
i'm running 265/50R20 on my factory 20x7.5 wheels with 1.25" hub-centric wheel spacers. a good bit of lower plastic bumper valence trimming and some trimming/metal hammering to the rear lower pinch weld.
take a look here..
https://www.nitroforumz.com/threads/new-lift-kit-installed.45606/

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Going from 20x7.5 roughly 41mm
To
20x9 -12
Will poke the wheel out 71.1mm more....from factory. If the website i’m using is correct.
To be on the safe side, 20x9 +0 will fit and have roughly the same stance i have now with the wheel spacers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Going from 20x7.5 roughly 41mm
To
20x9 -12
Will poke the wheel out 71.1mm more....from factory. If the website i’m using is correct.
To be on the safe side, 20x9 +0 will fit and have roughly the same stance i have now with the wheel spacers

I'm at stock height though, no lift. (lift will come later) but would those specs still work?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm at stock height though, no lift. (lift will come later) but would those specs still work?
a 20x9 +0 should fit with minor rubbing...depending on caster.
i ran my 1.25" spacers before adding the lift and tires. i was running factory size 245/50R20 tires with factory 20x7.5 wheels and had minor rubbing...mostly on the back wheel-well and very slightly on the bumper

1 - 20 of 26 Posts