Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked through some previous posts in regards to the window switches failing/breaking which has helped a little...Drivers side on my car is the RH side and I'm trying to source a Master Switch for this side however local wreckers want a fortune and sourcing the correct part on ebay appears to be a challenge as I can only seem to find one where the Drivers Window (Auto) is on the Left Hand side and not the Right Hand side.
In a previous post I found thru the forums, someone suggested that part number 4602533AF worked for them but then another post suggested it was 4602632AH that worked for them. Just wondering if anyone is able to provide some clarity for me please on what one to purchase...Going through Drive Thurs suck with no working window!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
left or right don't think it maters,
both front windows are auto (i think), as long as you follow the calibration procedure,
most USA Nitro's don't have folding mirrors (only some later models), where most export Nitro's have them,
simply prise up the edge and pull out your master switch to find your part #,
the connector sockets on the back of the switch have to be exactly the same as your switch,
i can see you have a button missing on your switch, if that is the only issue, somehow that button clips back into place,

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
i just looked at some master switches, didn't find a single listing of a switch with folding mirror button,
but i did find a 2 second hand switchs here is he cheapest and it has a part #,

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
the chinese ones from ebay do not have a good rep,

·
Registered
2007 CRD
379 Posts
Not all nitros have both auto windows in front. My 2007 has only left/driver side and it has only auto down, not up. Just other day I cleaned circuit board inside it, left and right are not identical.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've looked through some previous posts in regards to the window switches failing/breaking which has helped a little...Drivers side on my car is the RH side and I'm trying to source a Master Switch for this side however local wreckers want a fortune and sourcing the correct part on ebay appears to be a challenge as I can only seem to find one where the Drivers Window (Auto) is on the Left Hand side and not the Right Hand side.
In a previous post I found thru the forums, someone suggested that part number 4602533AF worked for them but then another post suggested it was 4602632AH that worked for them. Just wondering if anyone is able to provide some clarity for me please on what one to purchase...Going through Drive Thurs suck with no working window!
Hi
Yeah the wreckers here really take the p*ss, if it isn't for a commodore ...
I bought a switch from Ali Express for my 2007 Nitro. 04602534AG was the part no. on the back.
I think the AG-AH etc is possibly a date code.
Mine ended up costing AUD $31.00.
shipping is quite quick now, but by the end of the month Chinese New Year will add a 2-3 week delay.
I'm ordering a water pump ,alternator and thermostat for the 07 today, $100 AUD cheaper than buying locally, including the $75 Fed ex charge.

Reactions: Nitrogen
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.