Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, longtime lurker, finally a member checking in. Have a 2007 SLT 4x4 that followed my 78 yr. old father home acouple of years ago, cause he couldn‘t bear the thought of her being stripped for parts.
I prefer the 4.0L RT Models, but this little Sweetheart was too good to pass up. She was meant to be a replacement for his 98 Tahoe, cause he said that was too big to park, then he decided that I should have her instead😂.

Thinking about eventually picking up an HPTuner, to see how that compares to my old Diablo Predator that I had for my car in the past.

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,637 Posts

Good to have you here. Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: 07SLT

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am having shift ing issues from 1 to 2 shifts like it downshifting unless i let off gas if i dont release gas it like goes into neutral until i release gas petal for sec it jerks and then shifts fine from 2 to 3 anthen it kinda does it again going into the last gear what can i do to fix it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am having shift ing issues from 1 to 2 shifts like it downshifting unless i let off gas if i dont release gas it like goes into neutral until i release gas petal for sec it jerks and then shifts fine from 2 to 3 anthen it kinda does it again going into the last gear what can i do to fix it
Would have the Trans Serviced, via a drain, pan drop, filter change, and a refill with fresh fluid(no need to flush the trans, unless you tow alot, live in a high dust climate, or if you tend to drive hard, then properly flush the system, but the filter should be changed, & inspected).. Once you have that done, and you know the level is correct, I would disconnect the battery for 5 mins, then reconnect. Doing so, will reset the Trans adapt settings, then she how she drives from there..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts