Found it: posted at 7-31-2007, 2008 Dodge Nitro
08-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Senior Member Plus!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Rep Power: 2 Rep:29
For the SXT/SLT, the new colors for 2008 are:
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat - sales code PXR; ; replaced Black Clear Coat; same black as on LX's and Pacificas
Light Graystone Pearl Coat - sales code PDA
Modern Blue Pearl Coat - sales code PBL
For the R/T
, it's only the Brilliant Black that's new.
Other new highlights for 2008:
Convenience Group Package (ADC)
- Gray Running Boards (MRN) has been omitted.
- Light Khaki Pearl Coat exterior color has been omitted.
- Remote Start System (XBM) is not a separate option. It comes as part of the Convenience Group package (ADC).
- For the SXT, the SXT Appearance Group package (AGR) is not available on the 'B' pkg. It is now standard on the 'C' package. In 2007, this was a $200 option on the 'C' package only. The package consisted of body color bodyside molding, body color fascias, and body color fender flares.
- For the SXT 'B' package, the Sunburst Orange color is not available. You can get it on the 'C' package.
- For the R/T, Blue seat insert available on Electric Blue, Brilliant Black, Stone White or Bright Silver.
- For the R/T, Orange seat insert available on Sunburst Orange, Brilliant Black, Stone White or Bright Silver.
- For the R/T, Red seat insert available on Inferno Red, Brilliant Black, Stone White or Bright Silver.
- For SLT/RT, Parksense Rear Park Assist System (XAA) is a $250 option. This is included in the Convenience Group package (ADC).
- 8 amplified speakers plus subwoofer
- Parksense rear park assist system
- Remote start system
- RR view auto dim mirror w/ microphone
- Uconnect hands-free communication
Travel Convenience Group (AWQ)
Last edited by dcxguy : 08-01-2007 at 03:48 PM.
- Class III receiver hitch
- Full size spare tire
- Heavy duty engine cooling
- Power steering cooler
- Security alarm
- Trailer tow group
- Trailer tow w/ 4-pin connector wiring