WTS 2008 Nitro Sxt 52,000 Miles. $8,500 Obo.

Discussion in 'Dodge Nitro For Sale' started by Nitronaut, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitronaut

Nitronaut Active Member

Vehicle:
    '08 Nitro auto 4x4
    Trim:
    SXT
    Color:
    Bright Silver Metallic
    I miss having a pickup truck, so I'm selling my Nitro. Real nice vehicle, good mileage, I usually run about 19.5, but a real hassle whenever I want to haul something.
    You won't find one with lower miles, I see them with double or triple the miles, for this price.
    Excellent condition, no rust, or even paint bubbles. One or two minor scrapes in the plastic bumper cover and fender flare. It needs a good cleaning right now, but I'll get that done. It has a clunk when hitting bumps, I believe it is the sway bar link, and will replace them, or whatever is causing it.
    3.7L, automatic, silver, everything works, cold A/C.
    I have changed a couple leaking power steering hoses, and it has a new water pump. Comes with a set of Ford Ranger wheels mounted with Michelin snow tires. (they fit fine, but TPMS doesn't work with them)
    [​IMG]
    I haven't got a trade in price from a dealer yet, but I know they will ask at least $8500 for it on the lot. Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer.
    I can't post pics for some reason, but you know what they look like, and I'll email pics to anyone that asks.
    Here is the earlier thread from when I bought it, there is a pic there. https://www.nitroforumz.com/threads/im-back.43445/#post-283730

2. Nitronaut

Nitronaut Active Member

Vehicle:
    '08 Nitro auto 4x4
    Trim:
    SXT
    Color:
    Bright Silver Metallic
    Traded it in, got $7k. Sway bar links didn't fix clunk, dealer says struts. They can fix it.
    Got a new Delmonico Red, Ram 1500 Express, V6, 4x4.

Hmmm, RedRam (redrum) for a name?

chefgibson and pat5150 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.