·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.NitroForumZ.com
Nitro of The Month Contest!

Get your nominations in!
Voting begins on the 15th!

Please be sure to review the Contest Rules! (or see below)

The contest prize has not been determined as we do not have a sponsor for it any longer, please pm me to let me know if you have any ideas!!!

Rules are as follows:

CONTEST RULES:

1: Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.

2. The person nominated can not have won the Nitro of the Month Competition in the past 12 months.

3. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself! Also, asking to be nominated is prohibited.

4. Nominations need to be seconded to qualify for voting or member must be nominated more than once

5. Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Nitro is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc.

6. NO Attempting to Influence voters to a nominee will be permitted. This includes posts, signatures, and user titles telling users to vote for a specific user.

7. The 5 nominees with the most votes at nomination closing will be moved into the voting gallery for a final vote count.

8. Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month.

9. The winner will receive the prize and a special NOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Nitro, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its members, and how much fun they are having here

Reactions: NITROVER

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
I nominate Zino and Dr. Taz! They are both my friends, make good and frequent contributions and have great looking Nitros. I think they are very deserving, and so are many other members. Party on! :Banana01::ura1::spinning:

By the way, if you are at all interested in NOTM, make sure you have a photo of your Nitro in your Gallery. This is a requirement and members may not nominate you if they see you have no pictures. If you have trouble with this, please ask and you WILL be helped! :)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I request that BLUBYU and rbnsal be nominated for December 2009 NOTM. Both are active and participating members. rbnsal is a site "founder" and they both have beautiful SLTs!:chuckle:

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
I WILL NOMINATE BLUEJET FOR VERY OBVIOUS REASONS......Not a second thought!

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
I second rbnsal & Stan

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
I will second, ZINO.

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
I am going to nominate a member that has been a member here since June/07. and has always been quick to rate a good photograph and he has two of his own in the highest rated!!!!!
Held back only by a language barrrier has threads that are helpfull and well done.
I will nominate (riv) "RIV" for NOTM.

Reactions: CharlieK

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Nominated one...
Seconded one...
I'm ok!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Let's try to keep this thread at the top of the "New Posts" list and see if we can get a better voter participation than recent months.
:sexe:Maybe this will help!:chuckle:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.