1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
www.NitroForumZ.com
Nitro of The Month Contest!

Voting is now open!!
(click on the word VOTE in red to be taken to the gallery)

If you nominated someone and you do NOT see them in the voting gallery PLEASE take a second look at the rules below, I think sometimes people nominate with the best of intentions, but do so blindly. With that said, I apologize for any hurt, anger or confusion this may cause! Good luck to everyone!!!

Contest Rules! (or see below)

currently we are working on a new prize, I will try and announce something before voting ends!!

Rules are as follows:

CONTEST RULES:

1. Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.

2. The person nominated can not have won the Nitro of the Month Competition in the past 12 months.

3. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself! Also, asking to be nominated is prohibited.

4. Nominations need to be seconded to qualify for voting or member must be nominated more than once

5. Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Nitro is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc.

6. NO Attempting to Influence voters to a nominee will be permitted. This includes posts, signatures, and user titles telling users to vote for a specific user. Also, Solicitation of votes on other forums or having friends sign up to vote for you will disqualify you from this, and any future contest we run.
Should a member receive nominations or votes in the contest, and the members name has been mentioned on any other forum in a thread/post mentioning this contest, both the person mentioning the name and the member mentioned will be disqualified from the contest that month as well as all future months. If staff deems the act as a malicious attempt on the part of the poster to cause a disqualification we will allow the contestant to remain in the running and the offending member will be banned.

7. The 5 nominees with the most votes at nomination closing will be moved into the voting gallery for a final vote count.

8. Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month.

9. The winner will receive the prize and a special NOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Nitro, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its members, and how much fun they are having here!

Reactions: NITROVER

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
Am I the first to vote ? COOL!

OK, my vote is in! GOOOOOOOOD LUCK to all :smileup:

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
I'm all done... Vote is in.:Racing:

·
Banned
11,539 Posts
It has been brought to the attention of the staff that there were some unorthodox things going on with BLUBYU. To maintain the integrity of the contest, the spirit in which it stands for and the fairness of all our members here BLUBYU has been disqualified from the contest.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
u ask and i do...voted! :cool:

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
I got my vote on!
Click below on the red "voting" and vote. Its easy and you have the opportunity to help decide who wins!
Voting

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
:cool: Cool to vote!

Reactions: Scar0

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
:smiley_aagv: for votes!!!

·
Registered