Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nitro of The Month Contest WINNER!

Zino is our December 2009 Winner!!

And Now A Few Words From The Man Of The Month!!

My dear friends….. what an Honor….. I know it is the same story with all of us saying how honored we are for having this title bestowed upon us bla bla bla “Those who have it know exactly what I am talking about, those who will come to earn it will later understand”. I will not lie to you and say I was not eyeing it and hoping one day I will wear the badge; though I never thought I’d be on the master list before a year and a half or two, so thank you all for your trust.

Where do I start? How much I love the Nitro… or how much I feel at home around the fine bunch that makes this forum so unique? I will start with the Nitro and keep the best for last.

Here is part of my review of the car “which still stands :D

I bought the car from my mechanic and before I got it delivered I started reading on the Nitro and got to these exquisite forumz. It is a joy to drive the engine is more than adequate to power the Nitro with the upgrades and mods all of us are doing the Nitro is so unique on all levels. It is a fortress on wheels, some say it is a rough ride I say dude "where is my car" it is an SUV. I only brake because of ppl having to brake in front of me otherwise I will keep on going :D. Safety, hmm let me see ..... Hmm every possible safety option is standard on all trims. Pardon me you know, but you can not beat that. This should be the case with all cars, of which some charge extra for the extra stuff. Nowadays with the snow and ice I keep looking for the limit of the Nitro “In terms of skidding, traction, and loosing control", damn I am impressed as am still looking ;). looks, well don't get me wrong but I am a B**tch to impress and did not take me a second look to fall in love "I Hate squarish cars" I LOVE my Nitro and am so proud of IT.

What can I say about the fine lot of ppl here. When I was learning about the Nitro after having bought it and still waiting for it, all my googling kept bringing back here so I was I am going to sign up and add to my knowledge "I was I hope I will not regret this, boy am I glad I did". All of you are great, all of you have a great sense of humor; Billy has the cherry on top “oops that did not sound right lol :D”. You guys all stand out, Charlie, Mark, Graham, Billy, Stan, Miss Daisy, CuriousG, etc... am going to stop as I am sure I will be naming the whole members list. The feminine side is also awesome, not every day do you get to meet as many of our gentle half that will make you so proud to be who you are and so proud to drive what to drive " I am not sexist by all means no", but I do feel privileged to be part of this fine community. I love it here, and I am pretty sure I will stay like a lot of you for many years to come. The friendliness the kindness the support that is present on this forum can move mountains.

Love you all

Z.

Reactions: NITROVER

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Zino...I had no dought that you would get your NOTM Banner on your home page.
You are a jenuine/honest member also with a great love of good humor in all, making you a pleasure to have around...
A Big Congrat's on your win, Zino

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
CONGRATS, ZINO! :Banana01::ura1::spinning::rockon::jammin::woohoo:

You sure deserve your "Nitro of the Month" badge! Wear it with pride. You have earned it by helping others where you can on this great forum. You are a great contributor and I look forward to your input! :smileup:

Now, go wash that Nitro! :chuckle:

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
Zino Congrats on the win! Well earned and deserved. :appl:
Just keep doing what you are and have been... You are an asset to this great community.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congratulations on winning the December Nitro of the Month award Zino.:smileup:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
:beerchug::w00t::coolthumb::repplus::appl:

Gotta add my congrats to a deserving guy!

The way you described your feelings towards your Nitro, and the forumz members, I wholeheartedly echo!! :D

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
Awesome! Congrats on the win Zino!!! :smileup: Well deserved !

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
congrats zino...well done! :smileup:

kudos!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.