Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well this is a little awkward.....announcing my own win makes me feel like I am tooting my own horn....sorry......

Nitro of The Month Contest!

Congratulations Meangirl for winning Feburary's NOTM Contest!

I have not had the opportunity to take any good photos of the black pearl, but we all know what 1 looks like, I will try and get a photo on here by the next weekend dirty or not....promise!!

here is what I have to say about this and some other stuff..............

Well, everyone knows I love my nitro, new and old!! My new beast is supposed to be a pick-me-up from my recent tragic loss. I love it an will take care of it as I did my 1st beast, but nothing, not even shoes, can mend the tremendous pain and emptiness my heart feels.

God is really trying my faith by taking my first born son at the sweet young age of 17 and I hope I am pleasing Him trying to handle it with grace. I know Jacob is in heaven waiting for me, I do find comfort in that, but it is not easy. I feel cheated and tricked and then on good days I feel blessed and thankful. With all honesty, the cheated and tricked days far out weight the blessed and thankful days.

I am so blessed to be involved with all the Z’s and the members here that I have befriended are irreplaceable!! I thank you all for tolerating my feistiness and loving me for who I am! I am not sure who I would be today without my family and great friends like you. I love you all, what you have given me the last 90 days cannot be measured.

I am very grateful that you all allow me to come on here when I feel like it and put my feelings out there, I am sorry that I make most of you cry, but I am just typing from the heart and it knows no boundaries when it comes to the pain of losing a child.

So Z members, thanks the support you have given along with all the prayers and positive thoughts, thanks for all the tears shed on our behalf, thanks for all the notes and messages of comfort and compassion, thanks for the many donations to Jacob’s memorial fund, we will help some good kids do some great things, thanks for lending me an ear and last but not least, thanks for just being you!!!

I am truly honored and overwhelmed that I was chosen for this recognition a second time!! Ya’ll are a great group of people and I would be proud to stand by any of your sides and help you through any curve life throws at you!

I would like to dedicate my win of Nitro of the Month February to my wonderful, smart, great spirited, guitar playing, mustang loving, handsome son Jacob Langston!! Two instances have changed my life forever……his birth and his passing, the first changed me for the good and the latter, well, I have been knocked down and up is the only other option.

Much Love and God Bless!!!
Meangirl (not so mean lately) ;)

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
Congrats Tammy !!! :smileup: You really deserved it!
Looking forward for some pics of the new beast ;)

Reactions: MeanGirl

·
Registered
298 Posts
Well done Tammy,

If winning February's NOTM brings a smile to your face for 1 second, 1 minute, 10 minutes or an hour or more then it's more than worth the vote... :D

Thanks for sticking on here and sharing your life when the world seems to be against you...

Hang in there girl... :smileup:

Love as always,

Jim.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the win, MeanGirl ... it's well deserved!!!

No need to apologize for who you are ... I very much appreciate your sharing the recent loss in your life and all of the emotions resulting from it.

I like that ... the dedication to Jacob!!!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
11,539 Posts
Congrats Tammy! Small consolation I know but you are loved! You know Jacob is smiling and coming up with some wise crack remark for a repeat win! :rolleyes:

XOXO

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
When your Good! your real GOOD!!!!!
Well done Tammy, Always on my mind......For EVER in my HEART.

"DARK SIDE"............Rules For one month only becouse that's the rule's

·
Registered
389 Posts
Whoooooooooaaaa, Congratulations, Tammy, on a well deserved win. At the risk of getting shanked here....couldn't have happened to a 'ahem' nicer person.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
:Banana01::spinning::woohoo::appl:
Well done Tammy. Congrats on the win. Well deserved and earned!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everyone, I appreciate all of you!!!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Congratulations on winning NOTM, Tammy! It is a well deserved win. You are an irreplaceable member of this community.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys!! and Ruben,

I think you are one of the irreplaceable's too, my friend!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Tammy,

Congrats on the win. Not only are you a Nitro lover and a good forum member, but you have touched our hearts and made us feel like a part of your extended family.

I can't even imagine what you are going through but I can see through your postings that you are a truly strong person.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.