1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.NitroForumZ.com
Nitro of The Month Contest!

Voting is now open!!
(click on the word VOTE in red to be taken to the gallery)

If you nominated someone and you do NOT see them in the voting gallery PLEASE take a second look at the rules below, I think sometimes people nominate with the best of intentions, but do so blindly. With that said, I apologize for any hurt, anger or confusion this may cause! Good luck to everyone!!!

Contest Rules! (or see below)

currently we are working on a new prize, I will try and announce something before voting ends!!

Rules are as follows:

CONTEST RULES:

1. Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.

2. The person nominated can not have won the Nitro of the Month Competition in the past 12 months.

3. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself! Also, asking to be nominated is prohibited.

4. Nominations need to be seconded to qualify for voting or member must be nominated more than once

5. Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Nitro is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc.

6. NO Attempting to Influence voters to a nominee will be permitted. This includes posts, signatures, and user titles telling users to vote for a specific user.

7. The 5 nominees with the most votes at nomination closing will be moved into the voting gallery for a final vote count.

8. Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month.

9. The winner will receive the prize and a special NOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Nitro, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its members, and how much fun they are having here!

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
My vote is in! Good luck ! :smileup:

·
Registered
563 Posts
My vote is in. What surprises me is that with the vast number of members, the pool of people nominated each month is so small and repetitive? I am not saying these people do not deserve it, that all have great vehicles and invaluable assets to Nitro Forumz but, is there no one new who is adding meaningful content to the forum anymore? Just my .02 :confused:

·
Registered
787 Posts
My vote is in. What surprises me is that with the vast number of members, the pool of people nominated each month is so small and repetitive? I am not saying these people do not deserve it, that all have great vehicles and invaluable assets to Nitro Forumz but, is there no one new who is adding meaningful content to the forum anymore? Just my .02 :confused:
Well I voted:rolleyes: I also brought this up earlier. Don't rock the boat and go with the flow! :knee7rm:

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
Got my vote on! :smileup:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
O.K got my vote in . QUESTION why are the votes shown before the contest closes???????? Should they not be hidden ???Maybe make this oohhh a little more DEMOCRATIC ?????? just my 2 pennies GOOD LUCK ALL..

·
Registered
62 Posts
My vote is in so come on guys & gals and get your vote in this month.

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
192 views and "only" 53 votes ?

:smiley_aagv: for votes
!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.