Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Nitro of The Month Contest!

Congratulations X29 Jet for winning July's NOTM Contest!

Now a few words from the man of the month!!

Hi Everyone
I Can’t Believe I have Won The Nitro of the Month Again you have All made me so proud to be a Nitro Owner and Member of this Fantastic Forum The people here Well I class you all as my Friends I feel as though you are my extended family.CL, LYC, Meangirl, Bluejet, Nitrover, Bubba, DK, Nitrotech, Stan and the List could go on and on with the names of the Fantastic people here, who are what this Forum is about, It’s a Bit like the Cheers TV program but instead of sitting in a Bar we all sit behind a Computer LOL !! the Atmosphere of people Chatting away about their Nitros and Daily life is what makes Nitroforumz So Special I hope to Hang out here for a Long time to come if you WILL LET ME !!.I love looking through the Gallery Photos at everyone’s Nitros looking at what mods people have done and what mods I could do to my Nitro next I like the way 2 Nitros never look the same I like that you can go the 2 routes and lower your Nitro or put a lift kit on them and the looks are completely different but still the Fantastic Nitro Look then there are the different Mods people have done the individuality of some of them like Scaro’s Hood”i love that Mod” are Great ,also C4 Nitros LEDs in his wheel spring to mind they look awesome in his Video .My Nitro has come on a Long way since I picked it up from the dealer back in FEB 08 it has now nearly done 20.000 miles and looks allot different from that day in February when I drove it home I can still remember the excitement at managing to finally be able to afford the Car which I had seen on a brochure when I had taken my Jeep in for a Service. It was not out at dealers at that time and they did not know even how much it would cost when it finally hit the streets here in the U.K I went to see one but the dealer would not give me enough for my jeep I had to make some more payments and wait another 12months before finally I could buy one of them I had never owned a new car before and I also had a choice to make on the colour which was not very hard as the Black Nitro in “my opinion” looked the best it looked mean and had an Air of Mystery about it. As I have told you before I have always modded my cars as I have owned them choosing to change most things to make them different from the standard cars from the Factory Mold I still remember the first things I did starting off with The Wind deflectors and Chrome filler cap up until more recently putting Hood scoops on I am still planning future Mods including the Possibility of some airbrush artwork for my Nitro and also the Halo headlights like Schnitzer Z4 has done I think these look excellent .Touch wood my Nitro has been trouble free I have only had one problem that being the Emergency Brake it went in for the Call-back and was fitted with a newly designed Handle but I still think the Brake could work Better but This is a Small price to Pay for a Head Turning Car which is the “Nitro !!!!” I would like to thank all the Members that Voted for me and Dodge For making this Car in the First place without this Fantastic Forum would have never been Thanks everyone for making me feel like a BIG KID Again Winning NOTM it has made me so Proud. You’re Friend Martin. Aka “X29 JET”

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1st let me say, I have no idea why the image is ssssoooo small, it is driving me NUTS, but it could also be that I am on 1/2 of my meds and I am more easily irritable

2nd, Martin, you are a great member here and I consider you a friend also....scratch that I consider you FAMILY. I appreciate all the support you offer me behind the scene. also, I LOVE the pic, boy your nitro is beautiful and that shine.....AMAZING!!

just want to say ........

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.

Full Lyrics never actually aired

Making your way in the world today
Takes everything you've got;
Taking a break from all your worries
Sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?

All those night when you've got no lights,
The check is in the mail;
And your little angel
Hung the cat up by it's tail;
And your third fiance didn't show;

Sometimes you want to go
And they're always glad you came;
You want to be where you can see,
Our troubles are all the same;
You want to be where everybody knows your name.

Roll out of bed, Mr. Coffee's dead;
The morning's looking bright;
And your shrink ran off to Europe,
And didn't even write;
And your husband wants to be a girl;

Be glad there's one place in the world
You want to go where people know,
People are all the same;
You want to go where everybody knows your name.

And they're always glad you came... .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ljNobUys

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
Congrats X29 (Martin)! :smileup:
Way to go. You have earned it and it is well deserved also.
You are a great contributing member and an asset to this forum!

Reactions: X29 JET

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Brilliant Win Martin... Could not have this Forum without you and yes we want you around for a long time...

CONGRATULATIONS Your a good man X29JET.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rep: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Reactions: X29 JET

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Congratulations, Martin! I will have to echo what MeanGirl said, you have a brilliant shine on a expertly modded Nitro. You strike me as a real "perfectionist" from your Nitro to your excellent photography. Cheers, Mate!!
:beerchug::pepper::pepper::pepper:

·
Banned
11,539 Posts
Congrats on the well deserved win! Thank you for all your contributions here to make this a better place for all! :)

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
Congrats Martin !!! :smileup: Happy to be part of your extended Family!!!

Nice pic ... wait .. why are you sitting on the passenger side ??? :5700293539:
... sorry I couldn't help myself ... hihihi...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Thanks Everyone for the Kind comments it meens allot and Hey LYC i think my Nitro has the steering wheel on the Correct side its all the Others that are Wrong LOL :Racing:"Even this Guy changes Gear with the wrong Hand !!!"

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Great win again Martin......:).........:rep:

Keep my favorite Nitro looking clean and shiny because I'm sure you'll win this title many more times....:smileup:

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
Thanks Everyone for the Kind comments it meens allot and Hey LYC i think my Nitro has the steering wheel on the Correct side its all the Others that are Wrong LOL :Racing:"Even this Guy changes Gear with the wrong Hand !!!"
How about this guy?

I can't give you rep right now, so here is a little gift. I made him just for you Martin, congrats again.
You can save him to your computer. Then upload him to your profile gallery. That way you will always have him.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
How about this guy?

I can't give you rep right now, so here is a little gift. I made him just for you Martin, congrats again.
You can save him to your computer. Then upload him to your profile gallery. That way you will always have him.

Thanks Scaro i have saved him for my gallery he is a propper Brit stick shifter Thanks Very Much Martin. :rep: when i Can.

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
How about this guy?

Alright!!! Mark... This little jem is worth for more than rep. points.:cool:

·
Registered
606 Posts
WOW! YOU ARE ONE OF THE COOLEST MEMBERS IN HERE ! LOOK AT YOUR NITRO IS SO COOL AND ALWAYS SHINY FRIEND ! YOU WELL DESERVE IT :):):):rep:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.