Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Nitro of The Month Contest!

Congratulations schnitzerz4 for winning March's NOTM Contest!

and now a few words from the man of the Month!!

Nitro of the Month? WOW! This is so cool!!! First I want to say "Thank you!" to all the NitroForumZ members who voted for me.

Second: thanks so much for helping me and answering all my queries regarding my Nitro :smileup: You guys Rocks! I love posting here, coz here it feels like home :smileup:

anyway here are some stories that i want to share...

Coming from a big SUV (Ford Expedition) i'd say the Nitro is much better, well for me (the size, the gas consumption and the ability to drive on small roads) thats a LOT! i mean a LOT here in my country hahaha.

Okay the Nitro Landed here last year (2008) and the first time i saw some units on the roads makes me say WOW! i want one hahahaha so we went to the dealership the next day and saw one Sunburst Orange sitting on the showroom so i ask an agent if he can give me a black one and he said he will call me. Months of waiting i receive a call from my agent and told me they have a Brilliant Black 3.7L 4x4 already, yey! so i decided to take the plunge and get one myself and started to put things up like Wheels, Nerf Bars, doorpins, rear deflector, Super black tints, HID's, Blinkers, Eibach Lowering springs, K&N CAI and the most mods im proud of is my CCFL Halo HIDs can you believe i swap my Headlights OLD front glass to my new Halo Headlights just to have a clear side? LOL but that was fun LOL everyone here's looking at my headlights and im sure they're wondering what kinda ride is that hahahahaha :chuckle: oh and i debadge the nitro so when i pass by them they wont know whats my ride either LOL :chuckle:

The only thing i hate is the dealership here. (they dont have parts, accessories and others) so i have to order all my parts on ebay, auto anything, woodviews and others again i thank members of NitroforumZ for the suggestions and link on where to get those accessories :smileup: you guys ROCKS! thanks :smileup:

anyways im not done with my nitro :chuckle: i wish i can have Big brakes to suit my drilled rotors and a really REALLY good shocks :i_rolleyes: roads here in the philippines are so MUCH BUMPY :Racing: so erased my lowering spring mod LOL and i really want to have a MyGiG on my nitro
but up to now i cant find where to buy and still searching what kind of MyGiG for my ride :thk: LOL

Reactions: schnitzerz4

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Yes, congrats on the win, Schnitzer!

Sorry I didn't vote this month (due to personal issues), but the win is well deserved!

Will :rep: when I can!

"-)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
:bananalama: "WAY TO GO SCHNITZER" :bananalama:

"WELL DONE"

Congrats Ogie well deserved win you are a Valued Member of the Forum :rep: X JET :Racing:

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
Well done and congrats schnitz! Glad to have you here. You have earned your new badge.:woohoo:

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
Congrats Ogie !!! :smileup::smileup::smileup: Really well deserved!
Thanks to you for being here and posting all those beautiful pics of you Nitro and your Country

:rep: if I can

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
CONGRAT's OGIE.....Super member and friend!!!!!!!

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
You have a great looking Nitro Ogie and you're a well deserved winner of the NOTM.......:rep: and keep up the good work here.....:)

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
congrats on the win!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Is it me or is the first post titled wrong:

Congratulations schnitzerz4 for winning Feburary's NOTM Contest!

I thought this was the March winner as stated in the title:

2009 Dodge Nitro of the Month - March - Winner!!!

Whatever month we're in, Congratulations, schitzner4, on your win of NOTM. Job well done.

If I may be so bold, I belong to about 7 of the 'Z' forumz. I've seen MyGig systems for sale in some of the other forumz. Maybe you should check some of them out. Just an idea.

Here's one you could try:

http://www.300cforumz.com/showthread.php?t=61363

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
Hey, Where is his badge!

·
Banned
11,539 Posts
Is it me or is the first post titled wrong:

Congratulations schnitzerz4 for winning Feburary's NOTM Contest!

I thought this was the March winner as stated in the title:

2009 Dodge Nitro of the Month - March - Winner!!!

Whatever month we're in, Congratulations, schitzner4, on your win of NOTM. Job well done.

If I may be so bold, I belong to about 7 of the 'Z' forumz. I've seen MyGig systems for sale in some of the other forumz. Maybe you should check some of them out. Just an idea.

Here's one you could try:

http://www.300cforumz.com/showthread.php?t=61363

Typo has been corrected!

Congrats on the win Schnitz! I will go beat up MG for the badge! :chuckle:

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh, bite me!!! like ya'll are soooo perfect.....lol

·
Registered
9,449 Posts