·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.NitroForumZ.com
Nitro of The Month Contest!

Get your nominations in!
Voting begins on the 15th!

Please be sure to review the Contest Rules! (or see below)

The contest prize will be a $50 gift certificate provided by our friends from BMC Performance to use on their website

http://www.bmcspeedshop.com

Be sure to check them out for the best performance accessories for your Nitro!!!

Rules are as follows:

CONTEST RULES:

1: Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.

2. The person nominated can not have won the Nitro of the Month Competition in the past 12 months.

3. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself! Also, asking to be nominated is prohibited.

4. Nominations need to be seconded to qualify for voting or member must be nominated more than once

5. Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Nitro is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc.

6. NO Attempting to Influence voters to a nominee will be permitted. This includes posts, signatures, and user titles telling users to vote for a specific user.

7. The 5 nominees with the most votes at nomination closing will be moved into the voting gallery for a final vote count.

8. Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month.

9. The winner will receive the prize and a special NOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Nitro, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its membersbers, and how much fun they are having here

·
Registered
68 Posts
LYC79 - I'd like to second momsbluebomb, if only because he's a truly decent sort. As a techie, though, I'd like to nominate krang00 for his incredible Eibach springs .pdf - a real masterpiece.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I'll throw in my nominateion for Johnny also!!

Aside from the fact that he is Greek, he has come up with some great ideas in a very short period of time.

Ken

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will second krang00 very nice.

and nom NOKZ very clean setup and love the rims

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate to be the dream crippler, but the rules state

8. Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month.

krang00= no photos

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm still kickin it old school with Elle aka LYC and DK

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
Second LYC, and nominate rbnsal. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Some of these nominations are questionable. I'm backing LYC79 and momsblueboom. Either one would wear their badge with honor!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay, peeps, 5 more days until voting opens.....

·
Registered
298 Posts
As a very proud NOTM badge wearer I would like to nominate LYC and DK for this months NOTM... Both are great servants to this forum and great individuals...

All the best my friends,

Jim.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.