·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.NitroForumZ.com
Nitro of The Month Contest!

Get your nominations in!
Voting begins on the 15th!

Please be sure to review the Contest Rules! (or see below)

The contest prize has not been determined as we do not have a sponsor for it any longer, please pm me to let me know if you have any ideas!!!

Rules are as follows:

CONTEST RULES:

1: Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.

2. The person nominated can not have won the Nitro of the Month Competition in the past 12 months.

3. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself! Also, asking to be nominated is prohibited.

4. Nominations need to be seconded to qualify for voting or member must be nominated more than once

5. Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Nitro is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc.

6. NO Attempting to Influence voters to a nominee will be permitted. This includes posts, signatures, and user titles telling users to vote for a specific user.

7. The 5 nominees with the most votes at nomination closing will be moved into the voting gallery for a final vote count.

8. Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month.

9. The winner will receive the prize and a special NOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Nitro, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its membersbers, and how much fun they are having here

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
I would like to nominate MISS DAISY...Active on the board, helpfull and most pleasent to have around.....:smileup:

Also it gives me great pleasure to nominate Scar0. Mark your recored speaks loudly for it's self. MOST helpfull and a true gent.

Reactions: Miss Daisy

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
I would like to nominate Dr. Taz for being a great long-term member that provides geek information, both good and useless. :chuckle:

I would also like to second the nominations of Miss Daisy and adot45, both members that have added input both useful and entertaining! :smileup:

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay everyone, adot is not interested being in the notm contest, I had forgotten and placed him in voting before....please replace you nom or 2nd for him with someone else:D

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Hi I would Like to Nominate "Stan the Man" and Also "Zino"
Both Active on the Board and Great Members Cheers X29 JET.

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Hi I would Like to Nominate "Stan the Man" and Also "Zino"
Both Active on the Board and Great Members Cheers X29 JET.
I'll second Stan & Zino.... Both worthy Nitro Nut's!!!!!:smileup: :smileup:

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
I would like to nominate CuriousG and second MISS DAISY

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
"bump".............................

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
I would like to nominate MISS DAISY...Active on the board, helpfull and most pleasent to have around.....:smileup:

Also it gives me great pleasure to nominate Scar0. Mark your recored speaks loudly for it's self. MOST helpfull and a true gent.
Scar0 and Miss Daisy :)
Thank you very much for choosing to nominate me, I am truly honored.

However, I have already had the privilege of winning NOTM.
I believe there are others here, who have not yet won, who should enjoy this wonderful badge of honor.
I will have to respectfully decline the nomination.
Thanks again.
Mark

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
Zino and CuriousG :smileup:

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
:wavey: ;) C-mon Peep's.......:smileup: :rep: :) :chuckle: :wavey: :D :cool: :cool: :cool: it is cool to vote...:cool: :cool: :cool:
...........................................................................................nominate!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
:smiley_aagv::smiley_aagv::smiley_aagv: :smiley_aagv: :smiley_aagv:

:smiley_aagv::smiley_aagv: :smiley_aagv: OOOOOHH I just Fell down the Stairs !!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
:smiley_aagv::smiley_aagv::smiley_aagv: :smiley_aagv: :smiley_aagv:

:smiley_aagv::smiley_aagv: :smiley_aagv: OOOOOHH I just Fell down the Stairs !!!!!!!
"I Know!!! I Know!!!!" Get Off!!!!!.....:rofl:

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
I will use my nomination for Scar0 and use it to get Reehmicks into the frey.

I nominate Reehmicks...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.