1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q96/TSilvestrini/mini-DSCF1603.jpg

Nitro of The Month Contest WINNER!

Canadianlimey is our October 2009 Winner

Well I find it hard to believe I’ve been on the forum over 2 and a half years now. Time really does fly. I can’t even remember what I was looking for on the internet when I came across this site. For whatever reason it was something kept me coming back for more and after a while the Nitro forum became a part of daily life. Although I don’t frequent the site as much as I used to I still try my best to hang out here and say hi to the newbies.

So as some of you know from my how to’s etc, I have been known in the past to randomly strip down parts of my nitro just for the heck of it. I haven’t done that much recently either and many projects that I have been meaning to pursue have also not materialized,…yet. My secular job has been taking up way too much of my time recently hence the lack of involvement here and the stalled projects at home.

I still like my Nitro although the initial novelty has worn off now. It’s almost three years old now and I will be looking for a new ride in about 12 months time. I’m pretty sure it won’t be another Nitro, or even Dodge, so there’s a good chance all my goodies will be up for sale then. I had a test drive in the new Camaro today and was quite impressed with it. I haven’t owned a GM vehicle since my Vauxhall days back in England. Time will tell as to what I choose.

I’d like to thank some of the many great members here who have made the past few years so memorable…..

NitroTech for his superlative knowledge and insurmountable help with the many problems and issues we’ve had the Nitro. His TSB information is second to none. Thanks Larry.

Waldorf for being my first Nitro buddy from our first meet back in August 2007 and for the many interesting conversations we’ve had over coffee since then. Thanks John.

Dk1677 for being such a huge help with the forum and for being a super nice guy as well. This forum would not be the same place without you. Thanks Dave.

Meangirl and Bluejet for also helping to run the forum and keep it from getting out of hand at times. Even though the phone calls and emails aren’t as regular as they used to be our friendship still stands strong….:) Thanks Tammy and Stacy.

And finally…

My scouse buddy Nitrover who I will meet up with one day over a nice pint (or pints) of beer. Your humor and enthusiasm for the Nitro and the forum is there for all to see. Keep up the good work Billy.

I know there are so many more I could mention but I’m sure, not for the first time, I’ve rambled on way too long.

Thanks again everyone…..Graham.​

Reactions: dk1677

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Congrat's Graham....
Cream always raises to the top. Like a pint of Guinness!!!! Yea thats it! Like a Guinness, or two! :D

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Graham for the kind words. I must admit, since Jacob was taken from me, I have been a rotten friend. I am rounding one year and the realization of the world moving on has me in a dark place. you John and Dave are the main reason I am here, Stacy and Holly are the main reasons I have stayed. I love you guys. my new years resolution will be to find pieces of myself that were lost and to be a better friend!!

congrats on the second win!!!

·
Banned
11,539 Posts
Awww......thanks Graham! :)
That means alot! It was you who gave Blue her plates and to this day when I look up into the sky and see a plane's vapor trail I think of you!! I am glad you have won, you have always been a helpful member and a good friend! I will always treasure that special picture you and John sent me for my birthday! :D

Congrats my friend!

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Congratulations, Graham! I think you should get you a new 2010 Stone White Nitro and start all over again. You know you will hate a Camaro! :chuckle: It would definitely be a quieter and lesser place without you! Continued good luck with your future decisions! :beerchug:

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
Congrats Graham on your win. You have contributed a great deal of information to the the forum. Your tear downs, "just because", have been very informative and helpful. As well as all the other things you do around here to keep things as great as they are.
This win is well deserved and earned. :appl:

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Congrats on this honor.

I will be sorry to see you leave the ranks of Nitro Ownerhsip. You were one of the first to help with my questions as a Newbie almost 3 years ago when both of us pioneerd Nitro knowledge on the first '07's.

I hope you will still stop by now and then when you get that new Camaro.

I have 6 other cars, soon to become 7. I visit forums for all of them, but note of them are as fun or as personal as the Nitro Fourum.

Ken

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
Congrats Graham !!!!!!!! :smileup:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! Graham on your Second Win you are a Great Guy and were one of the First people i met on the Site you are a Great Asset here i would love to meet you One day and Join you and Billy in that Pint of Guiness never say never !!! Well done .Martin aka X29 JET. PS Love the Camaro "There will be a Bumble bee Club Soon . Lol

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! Graham on your Second Win you are a Great Guy and were one of the First people i met on the Site you are a Great Asset here i would love to meet you One day and Join you and Billy in that Pint of Guiness never say never !!! Well done .Martin aka X29 JET. PS Love the Camaro "There will be a Bumble bee Club Soon . Lol
Guinness!!! Where? When? don't need a why.... Sounds great Martin. Like you said Never say Never......

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Thanks everyone......:)

I really can't see me buying a Camaro, well not the V6 anyway, the 556 hp Z28 will be out by then...:D

I would really like a big muscle car, especially an El Camino, just for a play thing though. I'm gonna test drive the new Taurus SHO soon and also the Nissan Altima Coupe.

I'll be around for a long while yet..........:shakehead:

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
That SHO is a nice machine Graham, my father had the opportunity to drive one and brought it home so Mother could see. I just happened to be there and "VERY NICE".
Did not drive it but "YES"......

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts

I really can't see me buying a Camaro, well not the V6 anyway, the 556 hp Z28 will be out by then...:D

I would really like a big muscle car, especially an El Camino, just for a play thing though. I'm gonna test drive the new Taurus SHO soon and also the Nissan Altima Coupe.

Good to hear! I think you still have a few parts on your ride that you have not taken off yet, just because... :))
Oooo, an El Camino 1960's era? I really like the 66 look, with the flat sides on the bed. :smileup:

·
Registered
2,648 Posts

Please don't go Japanese!! An Altima is hardly a muscle car.

Get a V8 before the feds ban them.

Ken

·
Registered
789 Posts
Well done, and much deserved. Your contributions here have been a real asset to many, if not most.
I know all about the demands of the job . . . and the projects. I have been scarce around here lately, but just wanted to stop by and wish you a good ole' congrats!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.