Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am parting out a 2010 that I bought for the engine. no title so I could not drive it as is. Everything is available. It is black (Body is very good) with black white leather interior. The entire drive train less engine and all other parts are available. Reasonable offers accepted. Location is Roseto Pennsylvania. Contact me if you have a need and I will gladly assist.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is the driver's seat power or manual? Does the steering wheel have the multi-function buttons on it or is it standard (just horn and air bag)? Also can you post pictures of the interior?

·
Registered
13 Posts
If they are all painted, I would be interested in the grill, the driver side rear fender, and the drivers door lower hinge. And when you say black you solid not metallic black, correct?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello all, I am parting out a 2010 that I bought for the engine. no title so I could not drive it as is. Everything is available. It is black (Body is very good) with black white leather interior. The entire drive train less engine and all other parts are available. Reasonable offers accepted. Location is Roseto Pennsylvania. Contact me if you have a need and I will gladly assist.
Do you have the air conditioning compressor?

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,638 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
What shape is the steering wheel in? I don't need the air bag or any other item. Just the steering wheel because mine is messed up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Im interested in all four plastic wheel arches
Let me know or pm me

Erwin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts