1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
11,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to our August Winner!!

Sapper SLT

And now a word from your winner.....

Well I must say that I am not so good at writing essays anymore but I will do my best lol. Since the first time I drove my nitro I have loved it, from driving on the autobahn in Germany through France, Austria, and down to the Czech Republic and now in Kansas. I have driven on the road, off road, 4 feet of snow and ice, stuck and unstuck lol. Since the day that Sapper RT referred me to the forumz I have been hooked. The forumz have helped me time after time for repairs, MOD ideas, the do's and the don’ts in the nitro world. I recommend this site to every nitro owner I come in contact with! I am a busy man day in and day out year in year out but I still make contributions because this site has helped I’m sure what is close to or more than thousands of fellow nitro owners. I even contribute to the freedom by defending the United States and its Allies against terrorism and I still every chance I get sign into the forumz.
Black Betty (my nitro’s name) has benefited greatly from the forumz she stands aggressive she looks aggressive and because of the forumz and the upgrades I have been able to make her sound just as aggressive as she looks. I bought her in 2006 while I was deployed to Iraq, it was love at first sight when I seen it on a billboard on one of the roads I was patrolling in Bagdad, Iraq. It was another five months before I was able to drive her and I must say it was worth the wait. I was the first in my city in Germany to drive the Nitro SLT and within weeks of me returning and driving her all over the place I seen over forty nitro’s appear in my city alone. Then I did what everyone assumed was impossible by adding 24” shoes (rims) and instantly I was asked to joined car clubs repeatedly have been given thumbs up from an individual driving a Lamborghini diablo, and on one of my drives through Austria I was offered a one for one swap, my truck for his Maserati. I have been treated as a celebrity multiple times in Europe simply because of Black Betty. I have been given VIP treatment, had her parked multiple times valet parking just for the pleasure of driving her, one guy said. Interesting fact the Dodge Nitro was at one point the most stolen vehicle throughout France. I plan for Black Betty to be in excellent shape with direct help from the forumz so that son will have a vehicle for his sixteenth birthday and I know he will love it just as much as I do now. Black Betty is currently five years old and only has forty nine thousand miles and still running strong I thank everyone on this forum for all help rendered and hope that I have been a help to other more than a hindrance. Thanks for everyone that voted for me to be member of the month.

Well time for my next mission from Afghanistan with love Sgt Desi Redmond

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Very well written Desi you and Black Betty earned this win in a very close vote count. Take care of your self while your away, our thoughts are with you.
We are proud to have you as a member of this forum.

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
Congratulations to you and Black Betty for a well deserved win. Stay safe, my friend, and take good care of your soldiers.

:smileup: :smileup:

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
Well it's about time you got NOTM! Congrats on the win Sapper. :appl:

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
Congratz! Great looking Nitro :smileup: ...stay safe there!!!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Congrats Sapper. Very nice looking ride and well deserved win. And Thank You for what you do for all of us here at home.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Congrats on the win for you and Black Betty. Stay safe and bless you for all you do for us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.