·
Banned
11,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.NitroForumZ.com
Member Of The Month Contest!

Get your nominations in!
Voting begins on the 15th!

It is that time again!! Please take the time to review the rules below!

CONTEST RULES:

1: Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.
2. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself!
3: Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Nitro is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc.
4: The 5 nominees and ties with the most votes at nomination closing will be moved into the voting gallery for a final vote count.
5: Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month.
6. Nominees who did not win the contest must sit out one month before they may be nominated again.
7: Solicitation of votes on NitroforumZ or other forums or having friends sign up to vote for you will disqualify you from this, and any future contest we run.
Should a member receive nominations or votes in the contest, and the member's name has been mentioned on any other forum in a thread/post mentioning this contest, both the person mentioning the name and the member mentioned will be disqualified from the contest that month as well as all future months. No member is allowed to make a post that would indicate they are currently in an active contest. If staff deems the act as a malicious attempt on the part of the poster to cause a disqualification we will allow the contestant to remain in the running and the offending member will be banned.
8: The winner will a special NOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Nitro, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its members, and how much fun they are having here!
(Or not having
) In which case we will have to

9: MOTM winners are not eligible to run for one year after their win.
10: In the event of a tie, the nominee with the most nominations of the tied contestants will be declared the winner.

(Please Read Carefully Before Making Your Nominations! *ALL NON-ELIGIBLE ENTRIES WILL BE IGNORED*):

Not Eligible For This Month

cgmoose 2-2012
Hectorio 3-2012
Cyklopz 4-2012
NitrousNitro 5-2012
Scott78 6-2012
hammy63 7-2012
DrewsBrews 9-2012
stan the man 12-2012
swindmiller
Lady57

Non-Eligible Nominees Per Member Requests

LYC79
Scar0
CharlieK
minitrucker007
watsonmcg
kirsched
NITROVER
BlueJet
DALEY/CHALLENGER

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
The nomination from NITROVER for NOTM JANUARY EDITION.
pitvipr

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Hellooooooooooo.. Any one!
If you read this and have a favorite Nitro or member! Please get involved and drop their name in here.
We need Dodge Nitro enthusiasts to promote their rides.

Don't just come here and leave, do something to increase the fun level of your club.

·
Slackering Queen
4,096 Posts
pitvipr ... and.... I need to think a bit more about my second nomination

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
We need pictures of the nominated in the gallery people!
Some where nominated last month and never bothered to post a picture.

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
We need pictures of the nominated in the gallery people!
Some where nominated last month and never bothered to post a picture.
It's not that I didn't bother, it's just that for as long as I have been on the forum, I do not understand nor do I know how to use the gallery. I do know how to post a picture in a thread, but can not figure out the gallery.

That being said, on the Jeep Commander forum, there was a location called "Garage". Each member could start a thread there, titled (Member's) Garage, ie DHH3's Garage. A member could post any picture, such as a garage or carport (humor): cars, boats, etc - you get the picture. I thought about a starting a thread and just posting some pictures. Is this acceptable?

:confused:

If not, enlighten me, O Great Ones!

:unknw::unknw::unknw:

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
I will second Mr. S. Frog. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts