Dodge Nitro Forum banner

2012 July - Dodge Nitro Member Of The Month

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Kell 
#1 ·
Congratulations to our July Winner!!

Andy N

And now a word from your winner.....

Hi there everyone,
what a great surprise as I didn't think I would be nominated, so thanks for everyone who voted for me. When I finally decided that I
was going to buy a Nitro the first thing I did was a bit of research,the Nitro was getting a lot of negative press, then I came
across this forum and that made my mind up that it was the right choice to buy a Nitro and I have been on the forum ever since. The
really good thing about this forum is the friendliness and helpfulness of all on board. The mods and booty shots alone are worth
coming on for never mind "an old fellas ride" and if it's not on here it probably doesn't exist. I have made other friends this side
of the pond on the Nitroscots forum and we have been to meetings together although sadly missed the last one.
I have owned the Nitro for over a year now and still love the looks of the car and still love driving it, I have added the chrome
mirrors, rear light guards, side bars, fuel cap, rear chrome bar and my latest is the not very noticeable but it is to me is chrome
indicator bulbs so no more fried egg indicators for me lol, there will be more mods added in the future. There isn't a day goes by if
I'm out and about in the Nitro that someone hasn't commented on it, positively I may add, what I have found is that the Nitro seems
to appeal to every age group of drivers, people actually stop and point at the Nitro and have a wee discussion about it, when sitting
in it people have came up to me and we have had a conversation on what it is and how good it looks. Well that's about it from me
thanks again for the award and keep up the excellent work as usual.
cheers, Andy..........

See less See more
#2 ·
Spoken as a true Nitro enthusiast.
Congratulations on a most deserved win Andy your Nitro and your posts are always a welcome sight and read.
Well Done!

#6 ·
Well done Andy! Congrats on the win. :appl:
Looking forward to many more of your posts and Pics of your great ride!

#8 ·
Congratulations Andy...I was in shock to find out I was nominated ...The people have spoken...LOL..I dont post here too often, so I knew you would get it.
Robert

Reactions: NITROVER
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.