1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
11,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to our May Winner!!

sickntwisted01

And now a word from your winner.....

Well I'd like to thank everyone here on Nitroforumz for the vote and for making this forum the BEST Nitro site on the web!! I was Shocked :SHOCKED: to see that I was in the running, I haven't been on here as much lately with work, family and a driveway full of cars to keep up and mod :D. I have owned my Nitro now for almost 4 years and 110,000 miles it is one of the best MOPARS I've ever owned!! I guess I've been a member for a few years now and I hope I have been able to help a few people out cause I know the awesome people from here has helped me out many of times! Although my Nitro has been a GREAT ride and hasn't giving me any problems....The ideas for mods I have gotten from this site I have used on my Nitro and Charger R/T's and even a few on my son's Mustang GT....lol I have alot planned for my Nitro and a few started even as long ago as 2 years I know one of these days I'll get around to finishing some....Well Thanks again to everyone here on Nitroforumz and to everyone that voted for me....Work is calling me and I gotta go make some cash to MOD my rides some more!!!

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Congratulations are in order, I hear! Great win in a close race.
Your a good man Dennis,a little Sickntwisted but thats ok! :D

:rep:

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
Congrats on the win. :appl:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Thanks everyone...So sorry I didn't get a new picture up and such a short note bout my Nitro I will post a few new pictures as soon as I can Thanks again!!! Dennis

Reactions: NITROVER
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.