Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
11,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to our November Winner!!

Nitrogurl12

And now a word from your winner.....

First, I want to thank everyone here on the board for nominating my Nitro and me. I never thought that I would be getting this! So I am pretty excited! I do really owe a huge thanks to my boyfriend for helping me get my nitro to where it is today! This is a great forum with a bunch of great guys and gals to discuss any issues or mods with.
I have always wanted a Nitro I love the look of them. So I traded in my 2012 Ford Mustang for my wonderful Nitro in June 2010. I have not done too many mods to it yet but I do have some plans for her. I cannot wait to finish everything that I have planned. I absolutely love my nitro and wouldn’t trade her for anything! I really don’t know what else to say but thanks again everyone for nominating me and all the help!
Nitrogurl12(Danielle)

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Congrat's Danielle you are the mover right now among the shakers, the truck is looking great.
We need to know if your planning a stuck in the mud run, soon. We need to sell tickets and set up seating. LOL

:rep: As soon as the system allows.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
congratulations on your win

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrat's Danielle you are the mover right now among the shakers, the truck is looking great.
We need to know if your planning a stuck in the mud run, soon. We need to sell tickets and set up seating. LOL

:rep:
LMAO!!!! Well I am not planning anymore mud runs till spring! I will be charging $20 for tickets! But I should not get stuck then I will have new tires and a lift by then :D

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
Welcome to the NOTM club Danielle! The badge looks good next to your name. :appl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.