Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Nitro since December. I have already taken it in to the dealership 3 times already and I will be taking it in again next week. I am thinking about referring to the California Lemon Law and getting them to replace my Nitro with another one. The vehilce has alreaedy had a recall on the back brakes, the passenger locks stopped working, and it continues to staul while I am driving it (but its an automatic). I can be getting ready to turn into heavy traffic or getting ready to go at a green light and the car will just shut down. The radio and everything shuts off and I can not make the car go. Then a few seconds later the lights will come on as if I put the car on accessories. Then I have to put the car in park, turn the key to the off position and then restart it to go again, all this while hoping not to get hit by any oncoming traffic. I love my Nitro and I love a challenge but I am not sure if this is one that I want to lose! Any one else?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have had my Nitro since December. I have already taken it in to the dealership 3 times already and I will be taking it in again next week. I am thinking about referring to the California Lemon Law and getting them to replace my Nitro with another one. The vehilce has alreaedy had a recall on the back brakes, the passenger locks stopped working, and it continues to staul while I am driving it (but its an automatic). I can be getting ready to turn into heavy traffic or getting ready to go at a green light and the car will just shut down. The radio and everything shuts off and I can not make the car go. Then a few seconds later the lights will come on as if I put the car on accessories. Then I have to put the car in park, turn the key to the off position and then restart it to go again, all this while hoping not to get hit by any oncoming traffic. I love my Nitro and I love a challenge but I am not sure if this is one that I want to lose! Any one else?
Have you got any codes off it from the dealership?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts