Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

i am serching for the diesel. inline tank pump with the partnumber 52129207AB. I tried all stores and webshops available by Google without any offer.

Mopar Website does not offer, only for gas. It is a pure disaster. I have spent so much time and money on this fucking rig and now it runs out of this essential spare part.

Any hints are welcome ...

Okay, this week if rain stops i will pull the pump and look for more partnumbers inside the pump, with special focus on the inner pump. Hope to find a number from Delco. Delphi or others.

Thanks
Fritz

·
Registered
5,304 Posts

·
Registered
5,304 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi Jan,

thank you very much for your support and suggestions:

it seems that german search engines are more limited by results. I did not receive these seller. United Kingdom tells "May not post to Germany - Read item description or contact seller for postage options. ". I will contact anyway, it`s worth a try.

What is a Nitro MK1 ? Never heard of MK1 ... :( any clue?

Second pump from Delphi as manufacturer has a single outlet. I assume, this pump is not suitable.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jan, I wonder about the part-# of the UK pump.

05101831AA is different of my number 52129207AB.

its my second problem. I have to pull my pump to get the suitable part-#.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi guys, thanks for your support and being engaged to find a solution. @Julieann -> thanks, but this pump is sold out and it`s a real mess to find a diesel pump.

I will have to pull the pump and check out the existing numbers. The problem was a completely filled diesel tank and some screws were rusty and stuck. Finally the filler neck was the final barrier to pull now. WD40 has to work and then - opening the fuel lines and get the fucking part numbers.

I will report ..

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's what I get for not being able to read German. Good luck to you! My car was vandalized several months back and the part I needed was a 'Moper-only' manufactured part. The supply chain was the villain in my situation. I had to wait almost 3 months once ordered before it came in. I found one on eBay, but the seller was taking advantage in a big way so I just had to wait.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Good luck finding new rear fender flares (black ones). Waited 6 months and they never came. Insurance gave up and gave me money instead.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think our nightmares of Nitros broken down by missing parts will become true sooner or later ..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I will have to pull the pump and check out the existing numbers. The problem was a completely filled diesel tank and some screws were rusty and stuck. Finally the filler neck was the final barrier to pull now. WD40 has to work and then - opening the fuel lines and get the fucking part numbers.

I will report ..
Okay, here comes the part -# of my pump assembly ... The assembly of diesel pump and fuel level sensor is manufactured by Delphi Automotive.

I disassembled the unit and got the part number of the diesel pump inside. It is crazy, because this diesel pump is available from china, search for part number A2C53214751.

The fucking problem is that this pump is inside a unit which cannot be disassembled because the surrounding parts of the pump are welded with ultrasonic welders.

You have to cut this thing out by an sophisticated way not to destroy the structure to be able to reassemble with a spare pumpe and have the unit functonal again.

It took me some time to have an idea how to solve this ...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts