Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We placed a factory order for an SLT loaded up and ready to roll and are on the countdown for delivery.

A big Texas wave to all the Nitro owners out there.

Has anybody else taken delivery from a factory order? Was it a full 8 weeks? Please don't say it was longer!!

:Banana01: :Banana01: :Banana01: :Banana01: :Banana01: :Banana01:

^Look at dem fookers go!~

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
The truth is that my Nitro SLT took 1 week to arrive. The dealer places orders everyweek for delivery of cars. As cars sell, more calls are ordered.
I guess it depends on the dealer. It was only 1 week but damn it was long:SHOCKED:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just put an order on mine today, and they wanted most of my cash downpayment before the order because I was ordering an R/T 4x2, and they said if it came in and I didn't want it they would be out for the cost of the vehicle, and supposedly wouldn't be able to sell in Dirty Jersey. Is 4x4 that important, I am figuring that even thought it is rearwheel drive. they fact that when the roads are really bad, nobody can drive, I don't go offroading, and electronic stability control should take care of any scary situations I really don't need the 4x4. They aren't placing my order until Monday. Do you folks realy think I need the 4x4. Resale value is not important, the last two cars I owned I put 325,000, and 225,000 miles on them, they had now value. Comment...

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
.....Do you folks realy think I need the 4x4. Resale value is not important, the last two cars I owned I put 325,000, and 225,000 miles on them, they had now value. Comment...
If you don't need 4x4 then theres no sense ordering it. Your MPG should be a bit better with out 4x4 too. It will have traction control on the rear axle.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I ordered mine in December and was told that I could expect delivery around late Feb. or March. As of yet they havn't started production on my R/T inferno red. You could expect 6 - 8 weeks for sure on a R/T the SLT is easier to come by. Sit back, relax and enjoy this forum until you get the call. :) Joe from California

·
Registered
415 Posts
well here is something for all of us to chew on.............................

i have a friend that works at the toledo plant.....

just for info i ordered a black R/T with MyGiG on 1-8-07

he was checking my build status

he sent me an email 1-30-07 with this info...........

There is still a material restriction on the vehicle. I'm guessing it is still for the mygig. We are still building R/T's, though at a very low rate right now (only around 1%). I haven't heard of a restriction on the 20's, though I know Stephan was telling me there were a lot of Aspens brought back to the dealer because of the tires on the 20's, apparently they felt like they were out of alignment to a lot of customers. I'll do some checking and see if I can find anything out.

i then asked him how many vehicles they produce a day........

and this is his answer.................

1100 cars a day, about %60 nitro / %40 liberty, so around 600 nitros a day right now...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.