Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Where can I purchase the blend door gears ( plastic parts ) that mounts between the distribution box and the blend door actuator bracket? These plastic gear pieces sandwich between the 2 parts. They are white and black plastic pieces.
Thanks

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,115 Posts
I am not aware of any place you can get them new.
Junk yard is your best bet.

Reactions: Nitrogen

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What symptoms will a probe sensor have? My A/C won’t blow cold air like it should. The A/C system was recharged and its full of freon. Its still blowing cool air. I read an article on this forum where an individual said he changed out his probe sensor and his A/C started blowing cold air again. I was just wondering if that would make a difference with my A/C since the part is less than $20.00. Do you have to totally remove the dash to get to the probe sensor? Is there a short cut way to remove and install it? That’s 1 problem. My next problem is. Keep in mind my A/C is still blowing cool air and the blower motor do blow at all settings. All of a sudden the blower motor turned off by itself for a few minutes and came back on by itself. When the blower motor came back on, the A/C started back blowing cool air. What could be causing this blower motor issue? I’m wondering if there was a drop in voltage somewhere or a part is needing to be replaced?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts