Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm a native American Indian I'm in my 50s I have a 2011 Dodge nitro detonator that I got when it had 70,000 miles now has 110,000 Miles I've since then had transmission filter and pan gasket replaced all fluid flush through the converter all greases changed in the axles and transaxle fluid change the coil packs water pump timing belt oxygen sensors pulley for the power steering pump and the whole front end replaced I love my nitro wouldn't trade it for nothing I'm lucky enough to have the detonator 4.0 it's got some kick-ass power I'll say that blessings to you all from the mountains in Colorado

·
Registered
13 Posts
One of these days would like to connect up with you in the Colorado mountains. We are likely hitting the streams in September. I will bring my stock rig. Love my Nitro. It's tough and does well wherever I take it.
Welcome to the Nitro family.
Jditt.

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,613 Posts

Good to have you here. Enjoy the forum!
BTW... Post a pic of your Nitro when you can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of these days would like to connect up with you in the Colorado mountains. We are likely hitting the streams in September. I will bring my stock rig. Love my Nitro. It's tough and does well wherever I take it.
Welcome to the Nitro family.
Jditt.
No problem my brother look forward to it got a lot of people coming out here this year so sounds like a lot of fun have a great summer my friend blessings to you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts