Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Abs Module Required Dodge 2008

6K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Ren 
#1 ·
Hi There,
I am writing from Australia & have a 2008 Dodge Nitro which I love.
Thanks to your forum, I have discovered that with the ABS, Traction, ESP & Park brake all lighting up seconds after put in drive, that it is likely to be the ABS module.
I had it serviced last week & gave them my thoughts in which case they confirmed was correct.
There quote to fix it was $1400...!!!!!
I was stunned as I have also read how much it is likely to cost to repair, albeit in USA $.
Can someone direct me to where I might be able to buy this part (can give part number), directly from the States, to have shipped to me please?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks..

#2 ·
Hello and welcome Ren,
to the Nitro “Z” family!
Try Benny our forum vendor.
http://www.nitroforumz.com/forums/mopar-online-parts-dodge-nitro-accessories.113/

Or send Benny a PM, he can look things up and price it out for you. Click here.

However, you need to know that a dealer will have to initialize it so the computers will recognize it.

What Code/codes did the dealer find?
I'm looking forward to your future posts & Pics. We love Pics here!
We also like new Mod ideas.

Enjoy the forumZ.
Scar

BTW;
If you could please go to your personal-details and fill in the “Vehicle:” info about your rig, then it will be easier for us to answer your questions down the road, without us having to ask a bunch of questions.

As you can see at the left of every post I make;
This is what I drive:
Vehicle: 07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L

#4 ·
BTW Scar, the code the dealer gave me just now for my car was C2200.

Also, on another note, when I purchased my dodge the Bluetooth was never set up in it... I've been told here that if it wasn't installed when it left the factory floor it cannot be done..?!!!
Im curious to know your thoughts on this? :)

#3 ·
Hey Scar,
What a gem you are..!!!
Thanks so much for your very helpful, prompt reply!
I will follow up on those links & check a few things here real dealer installing if I get my own part!
I'm sure I can save hundreds doung it this way?!
Will keep you posted..
Cheers for now,
Ren..

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.