Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m fixing to buy a pioneer touch screen for my 07 Nitro, I been trying to make sure I have the right adaptor but it can be confusing. I don’t have the factory amp so is it possible someone can point me in the direction for the right adapter for it. And if possible a good quality mounting kit for the dash.

Thanks guys

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,205 Posts
Check out crutchfield DotCom, Their site will tell you what PAC adaptor, you need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought one and got told it wouldn’t work then lost a piece to it 🤦‍♂️ 😂 so don’t think Amazon wants part of it back. Paid my normal guy to do it and does an excellent job and been exited to get this system installed since I’ve had it but as fast as I gave him the money and 💥 just like that 🥱 he was gone haha.
I kinda knew it was gonna happen but wanted to see when I knew the outcome but just one more lesson learned and you reap what you sow!! I’ve never had so much time wrapped up in searching for the right harness but think I might of just found it and if it works I’ll post a pic and/or link so it hopefully helps the next person from this headache 😋.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts