Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a new electric blue r/t this weekend and love it so far. only problem we have had so far is 15 inches of snow and were unable to clean it up as yet and hopefully can do that this weekend

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice to see another Electric Blue R/T, I love mine, I have been adding accessories for the last 3 weeks that I have had it! EVERYONE loves the color, I can't go anywhere and not have at least 5 people ask what kind of car it is and how beautiful, yet MEAN, it looks! CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
get it done

looking at the weather forecast for this weekend looks like nothing but rain and more rain so i may have to cancell my clean up for another weekend. as for my car as i drive it i am finding i am loving it more and more every time i go out in it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
having to wait again

more bad weather again this weekend so i still have not been able to get my car cleaned up properly at my dealer. i did go and run it thru the car wash earlier this week when the weather was somewhat better and had it looking very sharp

have had several comments when going into store and at mcdonalds as a very good looking car. am thinking so also. questions for the group so far i have been averaging about 15.8 miles per gallon of gas should this get better, or will it stay around here. i now have 800 miles on it. bye for now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.