Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of an aftermarket supplier in Canada for the Nitro. I'm presently in the market for slush mats and a bug/rock deflector. Just received a stone chip on the windshield and figure it might be a wise investment for the future. Thanks Andy

· Registered
4,968 Posts
hey Sunburst,
did you ever locate a colour matched trim kit in Ontario?

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
It seems that it's easier to get parts stateside than over here in Canada. That's ok if you live near the border though. I get my stuff from the Detriot area dealers.
I work in sight of the Ambassador Bridge and I'm over there sometimes twice a week for meetings and service work so for me it's easy and with the Canadian dollar being so strong at the moment you don't lose out on the exchange rate.
I was passing a dealer on Telegraph last week so I called in to see if they had a chrome gas filler door, they did so I bought it. Same price as on eBay but with no shipping costs plus I get payed for being over there anyway so that's even better..:)

· Registered
4,968 Posts
Thanks for the info. I bought my chrome gas door at my dealer in Hamilton and installed it myself. Two bolts, no biggie! it looks great too. I'm looking for some chrome tubular side rails, but don't want to order from the States. I don't like the ones available at the dealer!

Will be in Windsor to visit relative on the August Civic holiday weekend!

Waldorf

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Thanks for the info. I bought my chrome gas door at my dealer in Hamilton and installed it myself. Two bolts, no biggie! it looks great too. I'm looking for some chrome tubular side rails, but don't want to order from the States. I don't like the ones available at the dealer!

Will be in Windsor to visit relative on the August Civic holiday weekend!

Waldorf

Let me know nearer the time and maybe we can meet up at a Timmies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.