Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i picked up my new nitro last weekend and would like to make my tint even a little darker than the one from the factory. looking on ebay i was able to find several that would fit my needs in the precut area with a 35% tint on it. with my cost being about 60.00 complete with shipping.

would like to know if anyone else has tinted their windows also with this and how hard is it to use. or should i go down to a local dealer i has used in the past and pay about 125.00 and return later that day and pick the car up at a local dealer and be done with it and know the work will be done properly. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I am going to do mine later this week. I did order the tint from ebay. It should not be a problem to put on the small side windows. I can get you some feed back later this week if you need it, let me know.
Jon

·
Registered
256 Posts
I was lucky with mine, the dealer had alread seen the need and he does most of the nitro's with aftermarket tint before they even leave the dealership.

The guys are right on tint. If you haven't done it before it can be a real bitch. Find a sister or a spouses car to practice on first. That way you won't have to live with the air bubbles. Whoops, did I say that? LOL.

Anyhow, point being, if you don't do it right you'll have to live with the look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.