Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I recently purchased a 7" Touch Screen Radio and Backup Camera.

I was talking to my Uncle about it and he said I would need a Wiring Harness Adapter... So we went hunting around Walmart, AutoZone, and a few other places and couldn't find a single one.

So, I did a bit of research and in our forum I found people referring to the PAC C2R-CHY Wiring Harness. But that post was quite a while back and I'm not entirely sure if it applies to the Radio I ordered?!

Also, any suggestions on how to run this backup Camera through the vehicle? I'm not the biggest fan of a wire running along my headliner 馃槄

Radio and Backup Camera: 7 Inch Car Radio With Bluetooth , Touch Screen , AUX And Camera

Khaki Nitro Nut

Registered
Discussion Starter #4

Registered
Swc- steering wheel control. Key- in means that this box gives you ACC position for aftermarket radio. Nitro originally does not have it, because its on CANbus

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Also, it should power original Infinity amp as well. Mine had double connectors.
Are you talking double connectors like these? I honestly have no clue what harness I need, the PACAUDIO honestly left me more confused because there was only one harness and didn't seem to go with either of these.

Registered
Pacaudio should work just fine. My adapter came with radio, because it was specially made for jeep wrangler.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Depends on what you need. Do you have radio controls on steering wheel? If yes, then you need some sort of box.
I think I do despite never touching them... lovely, the adapter is about to cost as much as the radio itself >.<

Registered
My adapter came with the radio. All from crutchfield. HU, swc adapter, harnesses, antenna adapter. Was like 50 bux add-on with the radio specific to the nitro. Av-xav1000 on crutchfield.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts