Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I was curious to know if anyone on here has installed an air bag suspension system. I was looking around on the web to see what I could do to make an upgrade to my suspension, I don't think I want to lift it, or lower it, I'm content at the current ride height. I came across this Airbag kit (http://www.airbagit.com/Air-Suspension-kits-all-4-wheels-p/fbs-do-nitro.htm). Looks like a decent kit. I am looking to give my nitro some better handling, and do something to reduce the body roll. I also plan to do some light towing at some point and wanted something to reduce rear end sag. Any thoughts on this?

-Steve

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Steve, like dhh3 said there is a thread on this subject somewhere. If I remember correctly, I believe that the concensus was some better than stock shocks will do wonders for the body roll issue.

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
This is a plea!
Towards anyone not a member of the forum with Airbag technology visiting this thread.
If you have successfully "Bagged" your Nitro, please post some,any and all info possible.
We need confirmation of the proper "bag" equipment for our Nitro's then we may just increase sales for the pre-fared vendor.
Please!! and Thank you!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I'll keep looking around and see what I can find, and if I do find anything I'll be sure to add a link to it here.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,742 Posts
You know, he never posted about his project. Too bad really, there have been folks wanting to do this.
So unfortunately there are no details on this.
If you do this, parts, Pics, and a How-To are in order. :smileup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, it is unfortunate, I will definitely post the details if I do end up going with airbag suspension.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey All,

I was curious to know if anyone on here has installed an air bag suspension system. I was looking around on the web to see what I could do to make an upgrade to my suspension, I don't think I want to lift it, or lower it, I'm content at the current ride height. I came across this Airbag kit. Looks like a decent kit. I am looking to give my nitro some better handling, and do something to reduce the body roll. I also plan to do some light towing at some point and wanted something to reduce rear end sag. Any thoughts on this?

-Steve
My 07 nitro is almost bagged. Csg customs in Estonia is making a video of getting it done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts