Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am a proud owner of a bright silver Nitro. Just got my Nitro about a week and a half ago. I just absolutely love it. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. And see what others are doing to their Nitro's. :Racing:

Aloha,
Judy

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Welcome Judy. Cruise the site and you will find comments, suggestions, and many opinions on the Nitro. Overall, the Nitro is positive. I know you will enjoy it a lot. Ask ? anytime. There are a lot of folks with good answers.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey cr8pc, Does your silver nitro have those black fenders? I'm not to sure if my fenders are black or grey? So far the nitro has everything I wanted on it except for a dvd player. I went to several places and because the vehicle is so new on the market they don't have much information about which players to use. I really don't want them cutting a hole in my ceiling. So I am looking for the dvd player that the monitors are in the head rest. Other then that I have the running boards and the fog lights. OH need some seat covers but there isn't anything available yet without having to special order. So what did you do to yours or are you planning on doing?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hiya Judy,
My fenders are bright silver like the body color, hopefully they don't get chipped. I didn't want the DVD player originally but once the boyz saw it I was out voted. The DVD player obstructs the some of the view from my rear view mirror but since I'm short I don't have a big problem and the side mirrors are more than adequate. The sound system allows for the boyz to watch a movie and with the sound through wireless headphones which permits me the freedom to listen to something else over the speakers. Do you have adjustable head rests in the front seats? I have leather seats and they're adjustable, but I don't think I'd want to have my seats modified to accomodate screens.

Mine came with fog lights and I'm considering the running boards. I ordered the sill guards and the privacy cover for the cargo area. On the seat cover issue - I ended up making seat covers out of some Hawaiian material for my mommymobileminivan, it would probably be easier to special order something.

I'm considering different rims, I have the 17" but there are times when I have to cable up due to weather and the cables wouldn't work with 20" tires.
I need to come with a cool hitch cover, :thk:maybe the NitroForumz logo...

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I heard that the running boards help protect against chips on the paint. I needed running boards on mines in case I have to pick up the mother in law. Plus I think it makes the Nitro look a little more rugged.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.