Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I send lots of time on the forum watching how long everyone has been waiting to get there Nitros. Long story short, I ordered a Sunburst R/T on January 31. Talked to my salesman this morning and he informed me that I have a buid date of Feb 27. Thats next week. I'm so excited.:pepper: :4-jump2: :Banana01: . Now you people know more than me. This info came right off his computer. Is it accurate. He asked me if I knew someone because he was also quite suprised. Also had most of the vin#. ARE THESE DATES ACCURATE. TOM

·
Registered
168 Posts
I ordered on november 6. In mid december I called the dadge customer service line and they told me that it was awaiting shipment to the dealer. It was built. Two weeks later when the dealer still had not received it they I called the customer service line again to find out there was an error and that it was not built yet. My dealer called today and said it is on a train coming here. Hopefully this time there won't be an error!!!! SO, I hope for you that it is accurate, but you never know.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Steve he is probably right this time. I ordered mine 11/17 and it arrived Yesterday. I am going to pick it up tommorrow. The customer service line has been just about useless and the dealer information I recieved was not much better. Good luck with your purchase Awesome1 and I hope your information is accurate. Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.