Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I traveled up to London, On to see Jethro Tull with my daughter Taz and I must say the Nitro was flawless. This had to be the best journey in it yet. I set the cruise to 110 kph and enjoyed the drive. The transmission surge was minimal in fact most of the time you couldn't feel it. The roof rail was quiet (the fix worked BlueJet :smileup:) and the traffic was light.
After the show the streets were slippy with wet snow but the ESP was in top form. Not once did it let loose and I averaged 26 mpg round trip.

Once again I'm a very happy Nitro owner....:)

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy to here that.

I have always felt secure in my Nitro.

How was the concert?
Oh yeh forgot to mention that. They were awesome. First JT gig for me after promising myself to go for many many years. I was very impressed. You can tell he really enjoys doing what he does. Too many artists these days just get up and sing and leave, but Ian Anderson takes the time to tell the story behind every song they played and he is a extremely talented musician as well. The rest of the band were also very well versed in there art. That impressed me greatly. I just felt sorry for the fat people in the audience, but that's another story...

· Registered
128 Posts
Thats great Canadian Limey.Nice to have someone post good news.We take our Nitro to Florida with no problems,just a little surging.We are also very pleased with the fuel mileage and security we feel while driveing.

· Banned
10,113 Posts
Oh yeh forgot to mention that. They were awesome. First JT gig for me after promising myself to go for many many years. I was very impressed. You can tell he really enjoys doing what he does. Too many artists these days just get up and sing and leave, but Ian Anderson takes the time to tell the story behind every song they played and he is a extremely talented musician as well. The rest of the band were also very well versed in there art. That impressed me greatly. I just felt sorry for the fat people in the audience, but that's another story...
You like or heard of Rik Emmet??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.