Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was driving today and I saw another Nitro and got kidna mad :mad: But then I saw it closer and it was just a dealers wife driving it around and wasnt owned so Im still the only Nitro ive seen in houston :D Took a couple of pictures..Dont ask how I took them..I got skills :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
You Damn Lucky I've Seen 5 in the Miami Area and only in a small part of it ....
But still haven't seen a blue one like mine =)

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, and Im glad - but Im moving to Orlando in 2 months so Im sure Ill spot my first one soon :(

·
Registered
150 Posts
I work out at beltway 8 and 290 when you want to see a black one...lol I have seen a red one in santa fe texas. the other day. but mine was way cooler and they were excited to see mine...haha

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have only seen one other one (Red SLT) up here in canada. In the line up for Tim Hortons (Canadians will know!)

Nitro and Timmies what a combo drive for hours:Racing:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
For sure have not seen any others in my neck of the woods. jaerho-nitro I do know timmies drink it all the time friend of mine in Port McNeill sends it to me.

·
Registered
421 Posts
mmmmm....Timmies and a Nitro.....what a great combo. Can't wait for that experience.
You cant go wrong with a Nitro or Timmies.... so when you get yours let us know and remember with pics.

If you want to I have started a Canadian thread in the regional section check it out

Sorry NitroWill not trying to jack your thread:eek: .. LOL:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
72 Posts
NitroWill, I know how you must of felt I saw a couple of Nitro's this weekend and It made me feel less special :( but after the way they looked at mine like they never seen one before I felt better. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I spotted another one Silver with a Butterfly Sticker in the rear view mirror This morning on the Turnpike...

The Girl was Cute, so I will chase her next time :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I haven't seen one yet in Southeastern Louisiana. But, I did have a guy get out of his Toureg, come over to me as I was parking, and tell me how cool he thought the Nitro looked.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Batman Nitro Spotted in Cary, NC Today

Just saw a nice Black Nitro (SLT I think) going down Evans road in Cary about 12:30. I honked and he gave me the nod.

He had a Batman symbol decal on the front bumper in the plate area. It really was a nice touch on the body matched black bumper. I wish I could post a picture.

Ken

If you visit this forum, let's heard from you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts