Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I do, its the first thing i did when i brought it home. Put the key in the on setting, car doesn't have to be running, with your seatbelt on, when the seat belt light goes off, unbuckle then buckle your seatbelt 5 times ending with the seatbelt fastened, shut the car off and unbuckle your seatbelt and that is it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Found the online owner's manual in the search tool.

And this excerpt from the manual:

The Enhanced Warning System (BeltAlert) can be enabled or disabled by your authorized dealer or by
following these steps:
NOTE: The following steps must occur within the first 60 seconds of the ignition switch being turned to the ON or START position. The manufacturer does not recommend deactivating the Enhanced Warning System
(BeltAlert).
1. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position, and fasten the driver seat belt.
2. Start the engine, and wait for the Seat Belt Warning Light to turn off.
3. Within 60 seconds of starting the vehicle, unbuckle and then re-buckle the driver seat belt at least three times, ending with the seat belt buckled.
4. Turn off the engine. A single chime will sound to signify that you have successfully completed the programming.
The Enhanced Warning System (BeltAlert) can be reactivated by repeating this procedure.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I guess I should have read the manual...lol
On a different note, just got my windows tinted today. 20% over the factory tint and 20% on the driver and passenger windows. Looks sweet!
I will get some pics up ASAP.:4-scratcher:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.