Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...just wondering if anyone else has ordered their nitro from Dave Smith, the world's largest Dodge Dealer, in Kellogg ID. I ordered my r/t in mid-dec and I am still waiting for it. Overall my question is this, how has the experience been with them so far, and what should I expect getting my car out of state and what happens when I need to go to the dealer for repair, since driving 500 miles seems a little far fetched to me. I wouldn't mind driving all day in my r/t, once I GET IT!!!

Thanks!
Joshua

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, i bought mine from Dave Smith and had a great experience with them. I have had the problems reported in this forum with my Nitro and the Dodge dealer in Carson City has taken care of them. At first they said that since I didn't buy it form them I was not a priorty. WRONG! One phone call to D/C and I was never put off again and the guys are always very helpful now. The salesman and service manager from Dave Smith called several times to make sure everything was being taken care of. It was alot of fun to watch how they do business there. And I had a 900 mile trip each way and it was worth it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I bought my SLT off the DS lot too. The sales process was easy & I've since had the truck into Service to replace a bad passenger side door lock actuator & a scratched sunroof glass, both of which were like that when it was new. Service worked OK, and they have free snowski passes available to their customers for Silver Mt while your in town.

This was our 2nd purchase from Dave Smith. It's definitely a better way to do business than your average dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.