Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had been looking at the Nitro for a while and just decided to go get on Saturday. THey had a Silver R/T 4.0 V6 with all Leather. I love it. THis is My first really nice larger sized car. Only drag was they said it had U-Connect in it and it doesn't. Now I have to go back and yell at them but don't think it will do any good. There's always a headset

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are some pics

No I didn't test the 3.7. I new I was going to get the larger engine, so I didn't bother even looking at one. They were real slim on the selection of R/T that they had. My Camera is not taking good pictures right now. I will post them up later today. Also just got a call back and they are going to correct the mistake with the Bluetooth system. Seems like they have already had this happen a couple of times.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Welcome and Congrats. The dealer will probably install the "dealer-installed" UConnect which isnt the same and as good as factory. Theres a post about this already on this forum, might wanna take a look.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uconnect going in next week

Just got a call from the dealer. They will be installing my Uconnect next week. I specifically asked the installer about the Dealer vs. Factory and he says they just released a new installation that will intergrate just like the factory. They install a microphone that attaches to the back of the Mirror and it uses the buttons already intergrated into the stereo. Won't have that little button thing on the dash like everyone was talking about.

·
Registered
28 Posts
We have the same car! The seats are black but show up gray in the pictures, right? Mine are black with the red stitching and I love them! I also have the Uconnect which I use all the time. You will get a lot of use out of that feature. I also got the remote start which I thought was silly in Alabama but it was 19 this morning so I really enjoyed it. Congrats on the R/T, you will enjoy it and like being one of the few R/T owners (for now anyway).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.