Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in or around Asheville NC, do not go to Asheville Dodge unless you would like to get SCREWED OVER!!! They way they do business is not right. They do not have any means of taking care of the customers and have no intention on making them happy. The coustomer does NOT come first at Asheville Dodge!!! They will say anything they can to get you to buy a car, but then they will call you and tell you that you DIDN'T buy it!!

Asheville Dodge = :loser1: Buyer Beware has a hole new meaning with them!!!!

Jason

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
If you live in or around Asheville NC, do not go to Asheville Dodge unless you would like to get SCREWED OVER!!! They way they do business is not right. They do not have any means of taking care of the customers and have no intention on making them happy. The coustomer does NOT come first at Asheville Dodge!!! They will say anything they can to get you to buy a car, but then they will call you and tell you that you DIDN'T buy it!!

Asheville Dodge = :loser1: Buyer Beware has a hole new meaning with them!!!!

Jason
Well this is the FIRST negative Post I have seen here. Up till now it has been the most friendly "Discussion Group" I have ever visited. In fact most everyone here are over joyed to the extreme with their new Nitros and I found that real refreshing! Not to say I knew that would change and lets face it that is what "Discussion Groups" are for, anyway.

Doubt that many here would be impacted by your Post, but I sure would register my complaints and issues with your Local BBB. A much better chance of effecting the Dealer Ratings and maybe getting a resolve. Good Luck.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Don't you ever watch Judge Judy? Just kidding, but think you would have been in a much better position (after reading your other post) if the Dealer had picked your car up instead of you giving it back. I am a real supporter of Pre-Paid Legal Plans and sometimes they are free from your Employer or cost 20/25 per month. This Sales Manager may have gotten you. What would have happened if you had said you wanted your Lawyer to review both contracts? These reviews are usually free as part of your membership as well as all phone calls with questions. Years ago I called a Lawyer and asked him what I should do and he told me what I was going to do, anyway. Days later I received a bill for $200.

That first Contract may have been legal and if you had contacted a Lawyer first, you may have still had your Nitro and that Sales Manager could be looking for a job!

You may still want to check everything out legally, but if you did not falsify anything yourself the Dealership would had to prove why they repossessed your new car. It may have been their mistake. Now it looks like you agreed with them since you gave them the keys back. Not a Lawyer just older and now retired, sometimes Life bites and sometimes you can bite back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.