Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Was showing the wife the nitro on the dodge website recently. She was not impressed with it. Decided to take her shopping and would'nt you know. we just happened to pass a dodge dealership. It was a sunday, so we were safe:) to just drop in and look without being pounced on. I showed her a couple of nitros they had on the lot and she gave me the thumbs up.

So I am selling the old ford truck and making plans to purchase the Nitro. Hope to add more about my purchase experience Later.

Pete

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Hey buddy! Welcome to the forum! We would love to hear all about the whole purchase experience! Let us know if they did you right or if we need to all run over there and teach'em a t'ing or two!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I showed her a couple of nitros they had on the lot and she gave me the thumbs up.............I have a question.....Has she driven one yet? If not then get her behind the wheel and that will speed up the I Want One process.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is my greatest fear. If she drives it she may want it for herself. Or I may go outside to get in it and only find the mini van in the driveway. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts