Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Nitro family? I was wondering if someone could help me locate the positive wire for the backup lights on my 2011 heat. I'm installing one of those back-up beepers and I can't figure out which one I need. Thank you everyone

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
right and left tail lamp, the wire you are looking for is white / light green in Pin 4 of the connector,
there's Always a BUT
but, be careful because for some dumb ass Reason dodge decided to use the same colour for the parking lamps so you must find Pin 4 it should be marked on the harness connector at the rear lamp.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is why I love this forum you guys are amazing! This truly is a unique family people who own Dodge Nitros I don't know what it is but it's like a family thank you very much. I'm currently in New Mexico working and there are Dodge Nitros everywhere. They have this thing here when you pass one they wave or flip their front finger up to say hello LOL kind of unique. That's what they do in Oregon with Jeeps

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I built the roof rack. I went to the salvage yard and took a tape measure and measured finding that the Denalis have the same width and length racks. I simply removed it and applied it to the top of my truck sealed it and added extra bars across the top. The whole project cost me ten bucks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right and left tail lamp, the wire you are looking for is white / light green in Pin 4 of the connector,
there's Always a BUT
but, be careful because for some dumb ass Reason dodge decided to use the same colour for the parking lamps so you must find Pin 4 it should be marked on the harness connector at the rear lamp.
Wow that was quick ! I figured it was the white /green , but finding pin 4 looks challenging...I'll check it out. I have the light out now

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there's Always a BUT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts