Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

I did not know this site existed. The Dodge Nitro I bought a few weeks ago is a sweet runing SUV! I got the 3.7 L V6 Auto. I took it on one of the major highway last week and man! for a 3.7 L SUV it can really haul ASS!:Racing: The tork on this Nitor is unreal. Especially at traffic lights. I used to have a Ford Mustang GT 5 sp but had to trade it in because of bad knees and back. Sometimes the Nitro remines me of the GT Mustang. Ever since I bought the Nitor, I have drivers rubber necking as I drive down the road, and when I park it in a Mall area I get a hand full of people asking me what is it and how do it like driving the Nitro. I contacted a Chrysler dealer in Fla. area ording more things for the Nitro. I bought a rear spoiler, window vents, side rails and front stone reflector also tinned the two front windows. I bought the SLT 4X4 model. It also came with 20" wheels and that makes a lot of difference in the way it looks. I contacted the K&N Fliter and they said that They don't have a K&N kit for the Nitro yet but they are working it. I also bought these black rubber mats. They have the name Nitro on them and also shape like truck theads. Pretty neat!:wavey:

Big Wheels

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
:wavey:Welcome my friend and let me tell you that it's ABOUT TIME you found this site! But let me warn you that you WILL be hooked on it! I look forward to seeing those pics and mods! Have fun telling people about your Nitro! :w00t:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.