Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Well, today, I did. I just picked up a new blue one. So far so good. I just hope this suv dosn't let me down. I love it so far but we shall see. So, who else has the blue one???

Jason
Congrats on the purchase! You are the first one on the forums to announce a blue one! I almost got this color but went with stone white :) Please post pics and welcome to the family ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:SHOCKED: WOW!!!! I figured that this was one of the most popular colors. I feel special to be the first one on the forum to have a blue one!!! :Na_Na_Na_Na: I will post picks soon. I need to because it wont stay stock long. I have been doing high end custom car stereos for the past 8 years. I have built everything from small systems to high end demo vehicles for companys!! I have had some of my cars go on to win many awards and win many compatitions including World Finals. So, with that back ground..... well, lets just say.... I have BIG plans for this one!!!! Soon I will get started on it...

Jason ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah it was a toss up between the blue and the black. Then they told my that there is not many of the blue and not many will be made. They always make black ones. Pluse there was a few black ones there. I got the only blue one. The black is ok...

Jason

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL I can do that. I have to get everythign together and figure out what I am going to do. There is alot in mind. I would tell but I don't know if you guys want to know ahead of time, or just be surpized?

Jason

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.