Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love my Black Nitro, but it's been giving me the blues.

First the ABS problem that took 2 weeks to diagnose and fix.:shakehead:

Now transmission shudder that my dealer dismissed until I found the TSB on this site and brought it to his attention!:thk:

Hopefully this will all get worked out! :Racing:

I'm not crazy about the fuel mileage so far also!:(

·
Registered
601 Posts
1st thing 1st, Welcome to the forumz man! Sorry to learn about your issue with your dealer, but some dealers are complete azzholez if ya know what I mean! If I were you, I'd take that mean lean beautiful machine of a Nitro, and go occupy another dealership that understands what's going on. See, the "average" customer isn't supposed to know about TSB's, which just mean "TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN" as you may know, but for those who don't and read this, well... you get the point. But yea, once you start "talking the talk", that dealer will look at you as an educated consumer, and watch the respect you get!;)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome to the site, sorry about your problems, even sorrier your dealer is giving you a hard time print out a copy of the TSB's from the TSB thread & go show the man. They say you learn something new every day that should include him. Hope everything works out.:pepper:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fixed

Thanks to knowing about the TSB, my transmission is now fixed.

I like the new shift points a lot better than before.:Racing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.