Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the dealership with the new baby, she is gorgeous and runs and handles awsume.
i have a ton of accessories i ordered with her that i need to install
then next is the new wheels but that in a couple weeks

i played with with MyGiG some but need to read the booklet and get used to how it works. the salesman was totally lost as this is the first MyGiG he has seen.
i played with the voice command nav alittle it is soooooo cool!!

i will post more info as i learn more about the MyGiG

here are a few pics:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Congrats Bob! :beerchug: I know you have been as patient if not the most patient member of the forum waiting for your Nitro. I can tell you that my Red RT has finally left the plant and it is on route to Idaho. I look forward to all those mods and don't have TOO much fun playing with the MyGIG while driving:Racing: ! Again...congrats, she's a beauty!

G

·
Great looking! I ordered a inferno red rt with mygig about six weeks ago. From everything I've read on the forum it looks like I still have a wait of at least a month. Let me know if you know the status of the factory orders for nitros with mygig. Again, congratulations.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AWSUME!!!!
its great that your new baby is on her way to you!!!!
you have to post pics when you get her!!

just a tidbit of info....i had a hard time deciding between black and red (actually wish i could have got one of each!!)

i so much wanted to play with the nav but with a new vehicle and not used to it and all the traffic i wanted to pay more attention to the road then the nav
i am going to sit down now and start reading the booklet :confused:

Congrats Bob! :beerchug: I know you have been as patient if not the most patient member of the forum waiting for your Nitro. I can tell you that my Red RT has finally left the plant and it is on route to Idaho. I look forward to all those mods and don't have TOO much fun playing with the MyGIG while driving:Racing: ! Again...congrats, she's a beauty!

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I found the digital camera while unpacking my new apartment. She will be put to good use I can tell you that. I will take many pics while driving around Washington State. OH MAN...I should get back to work! I'm getting way too distracted thinking about the Nitro! D**n this Forum!:D :knee7rm:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i just encountered my first problem with my new Nitro

i was looking through the owners manual for info on the MyGiG

in the owners manual it states i get 4 map CD's and the navigation users manual....i have the 4 CD'S but no navigation users manual.....D'OHH :SHOCKED:

not sure if they took it out at the dealership when they prepped the car or if becasue mine was one of the first with MyGiG they forgot to put it in the car at the plant :i_rolleyes:

no biggie though.......i will just give my salesman a call tomorrow and have him get me one :wavey:

been playing with some of the goodies on her, got the garage door remote programmed and door locks and such :ura1:

removed some of the emblems from the back and added one new emblem to the front :D

well hockey game on soon so its off to watch the game

·
Registered
601 Posts
I can't believe I missed WB's post about his RT WITH MYGIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats man, I wish I could've gotten an RT, but I'm way to impatient a person! I bought my nitro when they were just unloading off the truck, and had to have one! I didn't even think or ask about any of the other models..lol, one look was all it took! WarriorB, I know you're luuuuuuvin that that beast man, THROW SOME D'Z ON THAT $H*T! (it's a rap song by Rich Boy) :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can't believe I missed WB's post about his RT WITH MYGIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats man, I wish I could've gotten an RT, but I'm way to impatient a person! I bought my nitro when they were just unloading off the truck, and had to have one! I didn't even think or ask about any of the other models..lol, one look was all it took! WarriorB, I know you're luuuuuuvin that that beast man, THROW SOME D'Z ON THAT $H*T! (it's a rap song by Rich Boy) :D
i have a whole lot of goodies to install on her over the next week or so including rear wing, window vent visors, sunroof deflector, rear park assist, sill protectors, rear cargo cover and mat, debagging, window tint, and a few other goodies

i am going to order the lovering springs this week

wheels.......its between 3 different styles, still deciding on which one i like the best. i will make a decision and order the wheels in the next week or so

still waiting for a CAI and cat back exhaust for the 4.0

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.