Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey, those look good. These are the actual Dodge pieces instead of aftermarket. They probably fit better than the aftermarket pieces would, and are an exact match to your paint, which is the whole idea. Good job.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As HighVoltageNITRO said, they are not stick on. They were actually already in the vehicle when I purchased it. I guess they put them in to draw suckers in with the pretty interior colors. Oh wait.. I was that sucker. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
I picked mine up today and will be installing them on Saturday, the only thing i'm worried about is the fact that i wish it would of came with the blue for around the shifter. I wish you took a picture of the whole thing so i can see how it looks because i'm really getting scared to put these on and have 3 different colors in the car. How does it look all together??

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know someone wanted to see what the whole thing looked like (the shifter area), so I took another pic. I also tried a different angle for the door appliques to give a better view. Then again, I'm not a photographer. :p

·
Registered
33 Posts
thanks for the whole picture, I appreciate it. I actually just had them installed along with the molded splash guards today. I'm charging my camera up tonight and hopefully will be taking some pictures tomorrow. I took some with my camera phone but those pictures don't do my baby any justice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
They stick on over the silver panels, i was hoping they would replace them but no they don't. I'm waiting a few for the sun to really come out so i can take some good pictures and then I will post them.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
A view from another angle! Since my Nitro is white I really didn't notice that the other color Nitros exterior color shows around the inside door areas. Since they do and there is no other color inside that matches, then I think the colored addons are a good move.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
If it didnt come with the colored interior appliques how do you put on the colored ones would you stick them on or have them installed and remove origila, please somebody tell me. Does any body have the mud flaps? would you go with the hard ones or regular ones..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Okay I see I missed a question, let me first say these are stick on with the 3M tape, they go right over the original silver accents. Second, I have the molded splash guards (mud flaps) on mine. There are 2 kinds that the dealer offers, I tried the "universal" flaps first but the problem is that they don't give you a lot of space between the bottom of the flap and the ground, so basically the first speed bump you go over they will probably break off. The molded is such a nicer and cleaner look. You can see it on my picture above of my rim. Let me know if that helps or not.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Hey paisan!!, thanks that helped i will get the molded ones it does look nice. and thanks for the interior answer to the appliques. Heyon this website i saw the interior applique on a nito where the shift knob part of it is also colored i will found out for you, where did you get the applique and the flaps i will get them online dealer charges up the ass on everything from...ok keep me updated i will do the same... lata

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.