Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
How is the sound quality vs. the standard radio? And does the Uconnect with the mic built into the rear view mirror just plug into the radio? My girlfriend has the MyGig w/Nav in her Avenger and I really like it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have just the single disk cd player, 8 speakers w/infinity sub. And have the factory Uconnect(mic in the mirror). I'm looking at getting the MyGig, Non-Nav 430 RBZ unit. At about $500.

·
Registered
765 Posts
That's what I had when I bought my Nitro. Then I upgraded to the RBZ, used that for about 4 months. Then I just got the RHB and love it.

You can get the RBZ cheaper than $500. I paid less for my RHB than my RBZ. I would do what I did. What ever RBZ you buy try to get one around the production date of your Nitro. It's just that it will have the latest software.
This is the one I'm looking at.I'm trying to get them to go down on the price.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/14083747217...=&sspagename=ADME:X:BOCOR:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
765 Posts
Even through I want the best possible price. I do like the free updates and the little warranty it comes with. I'm going to get it from OEM parts. DHH3 I have the same Nav unit you have, except mine's not the Mopar one. I really want that 7in screen.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Items showed up today.:D

Lockpick, with harness, and the extension cable for video and power for the backup camera.
Is what you brought Ver.4 or Ver.5.

I've been looking at the latest version with I-pod/Iphone control. But an extra $350 is a lot of money. But to have unlocked control is very nice also.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Well I installed the MyGig I brought. And it works just fine. The only thing I didn't like was the $15 change of radio charge from SiriusXM. Now I want the Lockpick and Front and rear cameras. :smileup: Thanks for sharing bluer101 and dhh3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.